OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

anybody know when footactions/foot lockers will recieve the clothes?
none in fresno got em yet, except for the banned tee
TRADE ME FOR YOUR SIZE 13 TOURS!!!!

i dont understand im new to da jordan game and im wondering what was sooooooo bad about DMP release and i called my finishline in chicago,IL and do you guys think i will get them and you think ppl will sleep outside
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

i like that banned shirt and have since they put it out with the spizikes at fnl....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i just saw them 2day, i must say they are beautiful. looked at my size but didnt try them on. i wish i could cop just the black toes but i dont mind the yellows. they look good. trust me, we seen worse here on nt. the black yellow 1s are clean. different than all my usual js but not extremely razy. simple and clean. good luck everyone. i hope to secure mine
got some size 11 heat. get at me

i really like these shoes in this package, and i definately can't wait to buy them! i've been looking forward to them for a while, and i've saved up enough money.. i missed out on the DMP's and i hope i can buy the OLNL package.. so hopefully they won't sell out on me.
TEAM KING KOOPA
I'M FROM HOUSTON HOMIE

NY heads - already on sale in the usual Queens spots.

Prices range from $250 (semi-decent) to $350 (
indifferent.gif
)

am gonna be getting couple of BMPs i was talkin to a manager n am thinking to spend at least 1200 on BMPs only he works for a sneakervilla n he said that if i give em the money hes gonna hold me all my pairs am gonna buy em to re sell cause these are gonna be some pretty alright kicks n rare to get but there not more hyped then da dmps the dmps are just beautiful...

Can't wait.
Last Jordan purchase until the VIII's. Or until the blk/red XXII go on sale.
For Sale: Size 10 Fire Red III's
Eagles Lakers Dodgers

Got mine on lock, i knew my boy at finishline was going to come true for me. :D
happy.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

I am feeling the black tops, And I was trying get out of the shoe game got to many kickz as is. I hope the footlocker around here is getting them!

i'm pissed that i wont be able to get mine on my homies discount >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
..... how much of the black and maize is suede?
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

At first I wasn't feelin the black yellow pair but they slowly grew on me..I'm not much of a yellow guy, so I sold my tour IVs and replaced them with these so....like everyone else, Black Toes are a must and this will probably be my last purchase until next year..unless something I reallllllly like retros i.e. Carmines of Infrareds.

how do these run size wise? i usually get a 10.5 or 11. the 10.5 to prevent creasing and the 11 if they dont got a 10.5. any one who already has these can u please shed some light on the sizing? or what size i should get.

thanks in advance

Quote:
doode, remember! no one can get discount on any Ls release or limited release. unless if the shoes is not sold out within 2 weeks

that explains it.... thanks bra..... but umm how much of the maizes are suede..... i'm thinking about customizing a jacket so any info will be helpful
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

copping mine next week with 20% off!
This will b my last J purchase unless they release black cements III (i'm not talking about the black cats).
i'll start up again if bred iv, black VI and IX get re released.

Back
Top Bottom