OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I just got mines today and all I can say is WOW. I did not think I would like the Black/Yellow 1's but they are really nice and are an attention grabber if your into that kind of thing which I'm not. It was very embarrasing having the local mom and pop grocery stores coming from behind their counters to come look at the shoes and talk about how nice they are and how they bring back all of these memories.

FYI,

I got mines 1/2 size Big and they fit perfectly and they are more comfortable then the 01 and before Retros. I don't know what kind of insole is in them but I'm very happy with it.

Is there a store in NY that will sell one pair and not both in mens sizes? If so where?
Team AtlantaBraves

Any spots in SOCAL (LA AREA) selling these early???

PM me please...
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

Quote:
thanx for not messing this one up JB
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

i hope these stay easy to get. my homie is gon cut me a deal and i pay 160 for the black toes and he gets the yellows to sell. all i want are the blacktoes, so all works out for me.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

how do these run? do they fit like af1? cuz im a 9 in jays and nikes but 8.5 in af1... and im outta luck if they run big cuz i got a 9 on reserve
Knicks Fan til I die​

i think these are going to be plentiful....i work for a smaller chain, we got like a low 20s some pairs of spizikes but we are supposedly gettin 175 pairs of OLNLs this may be a Limited GR allocation but i think production numbers are going to be through the roof
wmns H.O.A. air max 1 size 10 (mens 8.5) for sale, click here

i asked one of the dude that works at nike town n he said they give out wristbands early wed morning

Quote:
i think these are going to be plentiful....i work for a smaller chain, we got like a low 20s some pairs of spizikes but we are supposedly gettin 175 pairs of OLNLs this may be a Limited GR allocation but i think production numbers are going to be through the roof

He probably meant 175 including th kids sizes. Most stores were only given a limit on how many mens packages they would get. i think it is in the neighborhood of about 18-25

Quick Question...
What will the value of the Blk/Yellow's I's be after release date??
Now..I'am not re-selling...But i don't want them & plan to trade them for other AJ's i would like...

Will the value be equal to the point i can get older shoes like:
Grape V
Blk/Laser IV
Nubuck XII, etc...

Thanks NT!!!

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
I did not think I would like the Black/Yellow 1's but they are really nice

I'm in agreement with that, I thought the Black/Yellows were a major waste compared to the Black Toes, but after seeing both in person I actually like the Black/Yellow I's more. The Black Toes back then were a classic I know, but for this retro, they look kind of cheap.

My pair of black toes came today. I wouldn't mind getting the entire pack but saving money is also good. I really wanted the black toes because they mean something to me (they were the first pair of shoes I ever had growing up...ok I was an infant...still have the OG's). Thanks again, Ron.

Pics to come...

EDIT: Here are the pics. I have more but you all have seen them a million times.

2hfi16t.jpg

46zy4g6.jpg

2qscd44.jpg

The thing that is extremely stupid to me is, the fact that these are available in kid sizes. It takes away from whole "importance" of the sneaker and release. If the shoe is limited why is it made in kids sizes? They should have just sold each pair individually then.

Back
Top Bottom