OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
got through last night to eastbay and got confirmation. Woke up early and went out to my local spot which normally charges retail, but somehow they sold these for 270. Bought them since i know how eastbay screws people over. Went to the mall at 1 to pick up some stuff, but while i was there i decided to go into footaction. As soon as i got in there the guy asked me if i want the 1's. I said you have 7.5 and he was like yea. Bought them for retail and returned the pair i bought for 270. Great Day
Green Bean 5, French Blue 12, Dead Serious Hoody For Sale!!OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT)

easy grab went to my jimmy's CT at like 2 oclock and got a pack
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

i stayed up all night, but i left my house around 3 and got to the mall around 3:40, but the security told us to leave and come back around 5 (note, we went inside the mall).. so we came back around 4:40 and i ended up second in line, i thought there would be more people, but there was only about 7 people behind me from the Champs i went to.. both are nice, and i can't wait to wear my black toes!
TEAM KING KOOPA
I'M FROM HOUSTON HOMIE

Eastbay has no more 13s now. Congrats to all of those who were able to cop.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

these didn't count for employee discount? not even the kids sizes?

this mornin was crazy in the bay but still was able to get my kids sizes in both and my friends men size as well. :D
happy.gif

as soon as the nets vs raptors game finished today i got up went to my spot got a size 10 for $165 .... went in and went out.... easy as that. Congrats to everyone who got em... these are sexy.

I thought it was gonna be harder to get em, but it was pretty easy.
DO YA THIZZLE.....CUZ I'MA DO MINE
DO YA THIZZLE.....ALL OF THE TIME
DO YA THIZZLE.....CUZ I'MA DO ME>>>>MUSIC BLOG<<<< FS: OLNL PACK SZ. 13

Sneakerpimp610.
Are you the same guy that was in D.C. for the Fire Red 3 release and again for the DTRT's?
3-Time Super Bowl Champion-Washington ********​
XVII - XXII - XXVI​

anybody in socal camped out at finishline @the block of orange ??? meet some cool people last night but wasnt able to chill with them because i had to run back home ( long story) right after i copped mine ......
im the dude w/ big ol brown jacket and a sean john hoodie and was like the 10th in line .... i sure hope that you all get your packs ... it was good times last night and it was funny how we made everyone at the mall believe that we were there for the zoom kobe's and that kobe himself will make a schedule appearance to sign for the shoes ....
holla at me guys ..
aim: ambon21
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

I will :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
if I see someone wearing a yellow and black outfit to go with the New Loves. You will look like a bumble bee :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You will look extra dumb if you got the JB clothes to go with the kicks. What a waste of cash cause who wants to walk around looking like a bumble bee in the summer. The real bees will come after you haha.

<memership under review>

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post!

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Claro que si loco .. todo los sitios en el Bronx las tienen!
Yo W T F deos that mean?
eyes.gif

Quote:
sold very good here in north carolina

Poofy...how you know...did you go to every store in the state?
tongue.gif

KicksRemix2o6 ..OMG>>>
eek.gif
Now that is a serious stockroom pic!!!
pimp.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

just my luck, i gave up and went to sleep at 415, then sum1 posts at 417 that theyre up on ndc
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Very easy cop here in NYC. I just went to modells and they had my size. Has anyone notice the stuff on the tissue paper? Real nice. Its sad how everyones 1's sole yellowed. Get it? Because its already yellow...

Thank you JB for making these GRs. I just finished coming back from modells and copped both my boys pair and mine.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Went to FL in Antioch and no sz. 11's left..

Came back to Murfreesboro and copped at Hibbett's easily.

The soles on the NLs are soooooo nice. I really was gonna cop first cause of seeing pics of the black-toes, but the Yellows look great in person.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry, Willis​

hey i bought mines yesterday in allentown pa in sneakervilla i bought 4 pairs for 200 retail and they were gonna sell them saturday but da manager is coo wit me so he let me take em home early it was easy to get these thanks god it wasnt like da dmps man them kicks was tough to get but i got them ...

Back
Top Bottom