OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I had every intention of getting these bmps until I went in friday and got a sneak peak at the bad quality of the blacktoes, I just had to pass...

how much do you think these will go for in size 13 in the summer? NO im not reselling, i will need to buy from scalpers >:
mad.gif
because the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS are in the playoffs and i just had to drop half a grand to go watch them play

^^^ If you dropped 500 in tickets I doubt you'll mind dropping 275 for these .. Dont even know why you even ask when you ballin like that .. nothing better than watching the game at home .. lol
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Passed. I've never been a fan of the Ones.
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

JB should release packs like this from now on...lots of places have them and everyone is happy...this is one of the few release day threads that everyone has said "what an easy cop"...congrats to everyone for getting their pack

For all those people saying Nashville didn't have many I got mine at around 10 at the sports seasons in rivergate he said they have sold quite a few. I think they still have some to.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

^^^ Not really ... I love exclucivity ... Never been a fan of everyone and their mother having the same kicks ... some packs ok most no no ..
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Congrats to everyone who copped their pairs...

Anyway, I went to Foot Locker at the Ontario Mills Mall and I was able to cop the last 2 sets in a size 11.

I wish that they sold them seperately because I'm not feelin' the yellow joints...

Oh well, looks like you'll see them in the BS forum...

Peace
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

[Ice Cube]I can't believe, today was a good day[/Ice Cube]

My boys Khalfani and Dre thought there was gonna be mad hype for these in the A. The hype by Gwinnett Place Mall was crazy tho. My boys didn't even go to sleep last night, they went to the mall around 2am to practically chill in the car until the doors opened. I on the other hand got some sleep in my bed cause I knew the hype wouldn't be as bad as they thought it would be. Anywayz, long story short, I went to Gwinnett Place to cop from my local DTLR. Khal and Dre were the ones who saved my spot in line when I got there, so I was good (but there were only 4 other ppl there when I arrived, no1 wore my size). DTLR wouldn't open until 8:30, but FinishLine opened at 8am, so security let 5 ppl in at a time to go to finishline (Dre was lucky number 1 to go in). I was in with the secend group of 5 with Khalfani and I got my size 14, and bounced. We chilled for the rest of the day....

These are my 1st and 2nd pairs of AJ 1s EVER. I AM WEARING ONE ON EACH FOOT NOW, AND I MUST SAY THE SOLES ARE HELLA COMFY. Now I can go to work in peace in a few hours. No pics, u know what they look like by now :wink:
wink.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Great release. Been rockin the black-toes all day. They are most comfortable Is I have. Like em so much, I might even turn the yellow ones into my everyday beaters.

Yellow > Black all day everyday .. :D .. Give it up to JB for getting something right .. :D

I ended up with 2 seperate orders of sz 11 from eastbay and I only wanted one pack but it was so chaotic I kept plugging away and heres what went down.
The automated system kept screwing up on the very last stage like 20x in a row, and in the middle of battling with the system I managed to get one to go thru on the website
( I wasnt sure if I would really get it even though it gave me an order number since it was the first time I ever ordered straight from the site and not a live person) so I kept battling the auto system just to be safe and it finally acted right and got an order thru and got two seperate confirmation mails last night.

So I kinda got burned by I guess by getting two seperates for something that I only wanted one of and having to pay for shipping x2
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

What's the word on these in NY ?

my boy reminded me these dropped today but i had to working the monday shift so i couldnt hit stores this morning. they gone for RETAIL ?

dam this release was crazy for online imo i had to keep typing info for 40minutes straight >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
eastbay kept giving me the server error after i typed in my credit info and confirmed :frown:
frown.gif
then i just said F it and kepped trying and trying for 40min didnt even stop :lol:
laugh.gif
and at 11:45 or so i finally got em!

sz9.5 these will be rocked all summer :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
Where's 160jordansdeep?

:rofl:
roll.gif
i was thinking the same thing lol same with flint grey

im guessing these aint have ''GOOD quality'' huh? :wink:
wink.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

<membership under review>

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this post.

FOR SALE​
OR TRADE for sz.11​
OLNL sz. 9.5​

Back
Top Bottom