OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

modells here in NYC brooklyn STILL got a good amount of jordans... sizes 9,10,10,5 etc.... i thought they would have sold out... guess not... they are sexy though.

In so lucky that in this part of south carolina at least 80% of the people would rather wear fakes :smh:
smh.gif
, so it makes it easier for me to kop my jays :D
happy.gif
, while i watch the rest of them rock their precious fakes! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
2 ol/nl packs for me! :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

In the eastbay the footlocker employees are fool of crap. They lie on the phones and say there not getting the shoes but actually do. I dont know why they act hella shady over a stupid pair of shoes, glad I had a back up source.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

my blacktoes are fine but my blck/yllws are creased but i think thats because i tied the black and yellows uo to tight and left my blacktoes loose and is there anybody else whoe origanally liked both pairs but are now sickened by the black and yellow 1's because i am ready to put them on ebay right now |I
tired.gif

got special edition Lebrons 3s or jordan 6s
get at me

Did everybody get the Jordan bag with them?
I got jordan V grapes (9.5), olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), BMP (10.5) for sale. Holla at me!!!!

So I called Champs at 9:30 Western Time and they has size 8 and 11.5 left, I got the size 8, Added VIP Shipping, Shipping, Tax and Western Union Fee. Comes up to 236.84 >:
mad.gif
then added my 16.71 Giftcard so comes out to 220.13. I hate how Footaction and Champs charge tax and eastbay doesnt. Dont regret getting VIP, the box is important part. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Green Bean 5, French Blue 12, Dead Serious Hoody For Sale!!OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT)

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They still got Grapes in NY and you ask if they still have a shoe that released today??? Come on man do your research they are ALL OVER the greater NYC area!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where the hell in nyc do tey still have grapes????
and in normal size....dont tell me, "oh dude, theres a 2.5, 8.34 and size 17 in soho!"

There are stores in BK that still have them and in normal sizes, they don't have FSR's but they do have scattered sizes... Granted they want $250 or more for them but they still have them in stores.
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I spoke to a guy named Sam from Eastbay, he didnt know the exact # of units recieved but he estimates 7000 atleast.. also i spoke to 3 diff agents from Eastbay, all werent sure how the packages would be shipped for people who ordered 1 set but all said it should be double boxed since it contains 2 shoes.

dont flame me, juss passing the info i was told.. if the # of figures is correct? beats me..

yeah..one of my yellows already had creases on the sides...terrible
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Quote:
In the eastbay the footlocker employees are fool of crap. They lie on the phones and say there not getting the shoes but actually do. I dont know why they act hella shady over a stupid pair of shoes, glad I had a back up source.

They do that because if they tell everyone that ask, then everyone of those people will be there in line...BUT they do tell you to call back the night before release...The thing is, Footlocker doesn't want hella people to go home unhappy...they lose customers that way...they do what they gotta do

i wore the new loves...they creased like crazy....the leather feels weird on them...oh well...still sweet shoes

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN COP BLK LACES LIKE THESE?!?!?!

2re5kc3.jpg

"Destiny is not something to be waited for, but achieved"

2face- i never comment on people's outfits they put up but i have to say that's the best one i have seen in awhile. people usually post gaudy-looking new era's, corny looking denim, or flamboyant polos/hoodies. but that's simple, represents hip-hop, and stands out.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Im thinking about black for the blk/yel but those black toes need to stay OG baby.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Are these officially sold out every where?? the bay was crazy... the mall's were packed sat morning.. most places got less than 10 packs cuz of the employees...im ready for the next release! hope every 1 got theirs...ebay prices have dropped
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $260 shipped sz. 13 and 8.5 Left!!

Back
Top Bottom