OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
Do military bases always have every release?

Most of the time they do get them. Unless they are really limited like the first Spiz'ike's. The only bad thing is you never know when they are going to put them on the shelves...like the OLNL that just dropped on Saturday, they may not have them available until later the following week. There is no way of knowing unless you have an inside connection to call you when the shoes get in. But the prices are crazy cheap with no taxes...the last Retro 3 Fire Red were only $95!!! They only had a 13 left by the time I got there...

i love this release but.... would it really have hurt them to give us the ''nike air'' logo??? i mean c'mon it says nike on the bottom! thats right turn 'em over eveyone!!! soooo close. old love= NIKE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
In the eastbay the footlocker employees are fool of crap. They lie on the phones and say there not getting the shoes but actually do. I dont know why they act hella shady over a stupid pair of shoes, glad I had a back up source

to kill hype and hypebeasts from laying in front of the store...that's why. they'd rather hook up regulars rather than hypebeasts...true story...i'd do the same.

Quote:
don't wear that shirt in public
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

^^^ For all you frequent Eastbay customers... This is the first time I've actually been able to get through and get my kicks from them. I have 2 packs coming... My question is do you think they'll send them double boxed or shouldi call them and add the VIP to guarantee they double box??? I would think they would since it's 4 pairs of shoes they'd put them in a box rather then a bag... Thanks for the info...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Nordstrom at Valley Fair in San jose got them..Hella random..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12!!

i got 2 pairs also from eastbay, also my first time getting through for any sort of limited release there. i'm assuming they will come boxed since you are gettin 2 packs.
Code:
   Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

hey my box was torn when I got it... not a big deal.... but I had a question about the box, the pic of Jordan's back has the number 23, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it before with the number 45 in a book.... does body know if it's a PS? if not can you post pics

so i ordered from eastbay WITHOUT vip lol can i still upgrade? it says 1 unit ready to ship so can i??
KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

From past experience and talks with numerous Eastbay Agents, orders with 2 or more shoes always get double boxed. All the agents i spoke to when i asked if orders of 1 package will be shipped in a bag, they all said the same answer.. "i dont believe so, all though i am not sure.." take it as you wish.. just spreading the info i have gathered. to everyone asking if these will be shipped in a bag or not why dont you just call the company up and ask.. if the agent doesnt know, ask if they can find out.

jc619er were you at fashion valley?

They raffled off where i was at and my friend got his number called first. 3 people that barely got there before the raffle started got their number called, which was pretty wack. My number didn't called, but the last pair they had was an 8 and the guy's whos number got called didn't want it cause it wasn't his size, so he gave it to me. I'm an 8.5 or a 9 so it's a lil tight around the edges.

Thanks to that guy that gave up his ticket. It was very much appreciated. I love my pairs.

Knew I would be too tired to hit up fashion valley in the morning so I just ordered thru Eastbay, no problem. Plus, I got extra sleep.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom