OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Some FL are getting this and they are GR I heard not Limited GR.

I don't know why people are hating on the Maze, I myself if feeling those more than the black toe .. ugh .. People like repetitive shoes .. We just had Fired Red III and Fire Red V ... come one ... Black Maze its where is at .. along with the DTRT III, alot better in person

Cant wait. i wonder how people dont even the story of the balck toes.
Air Jordan Dub Zero Black/Red SZ 13. Nu' Retro Air Jordan II Black Sz 12. Nike Air Force 1 Low Black SZ 13. Nike Air Force 2 Orange/Royal SZ 12. Nike AIr Force 2 White/Carolina SZ 11.
http://myworld.ebay.com/jcasley804

CANT WAIT!! HOPE I COULD GET MY HANDS ON A PACK!
"We got beef like Clear Channel...Hallelujah Hollaback"

****FS or FT****
*06' Holloween Forces VVVVNDS Sz 12
*Lightning IV's DS Sz 11.5

Are the chain stores like FNL/FA/FL doing preorders like with the FR IIIs and Flips?

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

Hype Booster Special Attack...Hyyyyyyaaaaa!!!

Hype just increase by .291260 percent.

Beware of future attacks.

Finish Them.

Hype-tality.

I'm gettin' it in...The One Man Design Studio.

passing with no regret.

show me some more pics so that i can be proud of my decision :lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

O man can't wait till these drop. I'm lovin the clothing except for the banned shirt. Those jackets is fire.
Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough
NT: Jballa616
AOL: Jayykamil
comic sans

Do they run true size..if answered already sorry don't really have time to read 6 pages of comments... anyone..thanks in advance...

nice cant wait SO ANY WORD OUT ON THE BAY AREA LIKE AROUND SAN JOSE THANKS
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

These are a GR folks...the Finishline I work at got these and we only get GR J's...and we got about 30 pairs of them, so these should be an easy cop for most people...if your live out in the Bay most Finishline's have these so if your trying to see them most stores have them out on display already...
TeamOaklandRaiders​
XI . XV . XVIII​

At first i only wanted the black toes, but they black/yellow pair has grown on me enough to make me cop the pack!!

I will be getting this package for sure!! I like both pairs. Of course the Black Toes are best. But the Yellow/Black pair have kinda grown on me. SO I am feeling the hype growin for these more than the wackazz DTRT III's

Clothes are horrible :x
sick.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah

hey so is finishline the only store really getting them what about footlocker and if anyone knows can u use the employe discount o and do the shoes run true to size or anything

Hey SneakerHead1988 what size do you usually wear. Did you have to move up or down.

^ yeah does anyone know if the employee discount would work at finishline cuz my money is tight and i had to chose OLNL's over the DTRT's
Its a way of life...

Back
Top Bottom