OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

15 minutes :lol:
laugh.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

i dont think ppl will be needing to camp out for these cuz most stores that sells JB will be having them, The spots around my way only sells GRs and they already had these up for sale. So just wake up early. No need for camping.

so i just got off the phone with a friend of mine.

now, this is only for my area here in pittsburgh.

he said they are a limited GR release, but there were enough to go around.

the one store he mentioned said they got 46 sets in all. and this store is not a "jordan" selling store.

so...everyone i would imagine should get them.

good luck peoples!
LET'S GO CHI SOX!!!!!!!

http://www.sizeten.com/gallery/main.php/itsjusme51/

for those ordering online i hope they double box it'd be a shame if they didn't. I'm glad i spent 250 today to cop mine early to avoid the online hassel or getting up early in the morning

Everyone get ready to see this message on Eastbay : We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Retro 1 , size yours (product 16132991) is currently out of stock and no longer available.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

HAPPY 4-20 everyone.............Hope all that want this pack get it.........I think these were stated Lim GR but everystore in 3 malls ive been to have it, should be an easy copp.......................
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

call eastbay seems as if they will put you on hold and as soon as it turns midnight they will take your info
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

i wear a 10.5 in dunks how do these fit compared to them are these like the V's all extra huge thanks sorry if asked to much thanks agian hope you all get your pairs

:smokin
smokin.gif
1 man- 1 life- live like this 1 man can lose that 1 life anytime- live for myself- cuz i kno at the end its just gonna be myself

There up on Finishline.com ... Got my size 9.

Make sure to use this code for 15% off $90 - 140388

TeamPinoy
>Were Filipino<
Version 2K7
Were Always Late
Representin da 732​

hopefully I got them.....they put them up a minute early. No G in front of my order number. Im crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom