OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

i got my 2 packs from eastbay...hopefully they double box, i didnt order the V.I.P...i assume they should since two packs would be WAY TOO BIG to place in a bag...hopefully it turns out aight...
eyes.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

interesting to read all "easily copped" posts. i'm in socal and there def wasn't an abundance of these. fortunately i got a pair but having to wake up at 6:30am and go wait in line is far from an easy buy to me. i went by 4 spots that morning and it was all the same, long line of dudes waitin for the doors to open. i tried to get a 2nd pair but no luck

TEAM MEDICAL

this is the team for me, i always need medical attention​

^^don't worry NYC will get a big boost of hype in 08, this year is not that good for JB releases, besides Aquas and Black/red 8s I don't see anything else interesting. That's just me.

for those that ordered from finishline, how long does it take them to ship out? My order status still says processing...

Alright here's my contribution:

Went to the club Friday on a date with this yellowbone I used to date bacc in like '01. Got trashed at the vodka bar, lost my cell in her car, scuffed my FR3 falling up my stairs, passed out fully dressed. Woke up at 10AM on panic, red-alert mode flippin briccs cuz I thought I was finished. Called FNL, they only had a 12 left. The bile in my throat rose another couple centimeters. Called Champs, which is my new unofficial spot, they had two 10.5 and one 11. I told my guy to stash the 11 and I'd be in before noon. *exhales* COPPED!!! :D
happy.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

^ I had the same question
For Sale / For Trade:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

FNL takes about 3-5 business days..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

yesterday I saw someone rocking the black toe on his left foot and the black yellow on his right foot. :\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif

I don't get why people would think having a different colorway on each foot is a fresh look, and he probably thought he "broke my neck" too when i stared at his feet... |I
tired.gif
Items on Ebay (none right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan Old Love New Love (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. Prices are FIRM.
$250 meet up in Seattle, $265 Paypal shipped within the U.S.
Team Pacific Northwest​

to whoever suggested the lookup through footlockers, thats a great deal.
footlocker looking for stock and shipping our pair to your home, since nyc has such a abundance apparently.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
don't get why people would think having a different colorway on each foot is a fresh look, and he probably thought he "broke my neck" too when i stared at his feet... |I
tired.gif
Cubans with the jesus piece wit my peeps

fyi...I heard swoosh still has some sizes..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

Quote:
But all of our boutiques wait until release day and we don't have any mom and pop stores left after ******** sold his place.

You should chill with the ******** word. You might get beat if some big Chinese guy hears you.
No matter how much they mean to you, they're just shoes!

I just canceled a Finishline order of 3 size 8.5's and 2 size 11's for anyone still interested.
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

^^^^^ What happend? The re-sell value was not looking like you expected it would be?

Good reseller (someone that can afford to sit on a sneaker for a long amount of time)

Bad reseller (someone that needs to sell ASAP to get his money back plus a few extra bucks)

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. Contact me for PICS.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

i hope my order went thru... =)
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

anybody know where i can cop that triumvir shirt with bruce lee wearing BMPs online, there are no stores that sell triumvir around me?

Quote:
to whoever suggested the lookup through footlockers, thats a great deal.

It would be a great idea if the employees at the Footlocker near me weren't idiots. I asked him if he could do a search and he said no. Then he said that even if he could do a search, he couldn't order them because they (that particular store) didn't get them in the first place. Huh?
Then again, his english wasn't very good so maybe I missed something.

Ecoutez et repetez...

Back
Top Bottom