Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

anything jordan 1 royal or bred wont be a walk in the park in terms in coppin... its a wrap for those days.. ajko or just reg. retro og, they will get eaten up by the beast. 

:lol: @ sz. 7 pack auction on ebay being relisted---guess that 685 ending price wasn't what that was for the winning bidder :rofl: :rofl:

UNC sbs are a lock but shiiiiii if I can get this pack for the right price I'll just have both. Not gonna lie the AJKOs DO look better. That UNC swoosh is what does it IMO.

Looks like prices are stabilizing on the KO Pack. I'm seeing consistent prices from 550-600. That's better than it was earlier in the week.

What? Lol. Neither of them were even worth $150 imo. If people are paying that, they're def falling for its hype or rareness.

What? Lol. Neither of them were even worth $150 imo. If people are paying that, they're def falling for its hype or rareness.

disagree--especially since most Retroes for Js are $170 for men's right? Case in point these ******** *** venom 10s that are releasing.

These are 1's, and go for $140 each. In this case $150. Now put the OG KO B/Red & Royal I'd understand the drastic mark up. Or better yet, had these been leather I'd understand even more so.

It's just another scenario of wanting what you can't have. I'm speaking to majority of sneaker enthusiasts who were passing until they found out its rarity. Not necessarily you.

Last edited:
These are 1's, and go for $140 each. In this case $150. Now put the OG KO B/Red & Royal I'd understand the drastic mark up. Or better yet, had these been leather I'd understand even more so.

It's just another scenario of wanting what you can't have. I'm speaking to majority of sneaker enthusiasts who were passing until they found out its rarity. Not necessarily you.

aaahhh didn't realized 1s were cheaper than other retroes.

**** Was Really Warming Up In Here For A Minute :lol:

Glad To See Things Calm Down A Bit The Past Page Or So :nthat:

Went To The Opening Of Our Second HOH Out Here In Colorado Yesterday Morning (A Disappointment Would Be An Understatement) However, After Missing Out On Bred 1s And Floral KD's, I Was Pleasantly Surprised To See That There Was Still Chicago AJKO's Sitting When It Was My Turn To Select A Sneaker. Luckily, My Buddies Size 12 Was Sold Already And There Was Still Both a Size 9.5 And 10 Sitting When We Got Up There. Had Him Swoop The 9.5 And I Got The Size 10 Myself. After Trying On His 9.5 First, I Was Glad To Find Out I Haden't Jumped On A TTS Size 10 Pair For Over Retail Prior :smokin These DEFINITELY Run A Half Size Bigger Than OG's And Any Releases Dropped Prior To 2013 Despite What Others Have Said In Here. I Think I Will Be Sizing Down .5 On Any Future Retro 1 Releases Just To Be Safe With This Recent Sizing Change JB Has Done On This Model :smh: That's Coming From Someone With 200+ Pairs Of Kicks In My True Size 10 :wink:

View media item 872969
View media item 872970
Retro v OG Side By Side
View media item 872972
OG v Retro Side By Side
View media item 872974
Retro v OG Frontal View Comparison
View media item 872976
OG v Retro Medial View Comparison
View media item 872977
Thickness Comparison. Despite Another Members Claims, The OG's Are MUCH Thicker In The Collar Than These Retro's :wow: Would Have Been Nice To Have The Plushness Carried Over To These Retro's For Sure :rolleyes
View media item 872981

All In All, I Can Say I'm Definitely Happy To Have Landed These At Retail After Seriously Contemplating Jumping On $190-$200 Resale. I Didn't Really Notice The "Overwhelming" Glue Sent That Others In Here Have Mentioned On Several Occasions. Nothing More Than Any Of The Other Recent Retro's Put Out IMO. Ie. Infared White VI's, Powder 10's, Foam Releases Etc.

Now, Time For That Pack :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I think you have to see the pack in hand. It's really nice. I wouldn't pay 700 for it, but 500-550 doesn't seem that bad.

I think you have to see the pack in hand. It's really nice. I wouldn't pay 700 for it, but 500-550 doesn't seem that bad.

I agree my only problem is with the actual box for the pack. Its a real pain in the *** to get the individual boxes back in once they have removed.

I agree my only problem is with the actual box for the pack. Its a real pain in the *** to get the individual boxes back in once they have removed.

Agree and I have a solution. I used some low stick masking tape and taped those two tabs down on the bottom section. Before doing that the bottom box was impossible to get in.

Last edited:
Agree and I have a solution. I used some low stick masking tape and taped those two tabs down on the bottom section. Before doing that the bottom box was impossible to get in.

I literally just got done doing that haha glad to know it worked for you.

Really like the shape and padding on the og pair. Wish they stuck closer to that.

Yea, The OG Pair Is Truly Something Special. I Was Stoked To Find A STEAL On My Pair Recently From A Fellow NT'r At $400 Shipped. That Padding When On Foot Is :wow: :wow: :wow: It's Nice To Have A Retro Pair Now To Put Into Rotation And Not Be Tempted To Wear These Grails More Than Necessary. I Find Myself Just Staring At My OG's OFTEN And The Nostalgia They Have For Me Personally Makes Me Feel Some Kind Of Way Now That I Own A Pair :D

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 Always enjoyed these posts man. Great stuff. :nthat:

Thanks Brotha, TRULY Appreciated! :nthat:

Damn, my pair has been on the mailman's truck all day long. I'm anxious as all hell. They look great though. Sold the 2010s last week.

Have to agree too. So much hype for a non OG color of the KO. These both released last year in leather and sat for months until they got marked down to almost nothing. Put a little canvas and a Nike tag on them and boom $500-700 for the pack.

Have to agree too. So much hype for a non OG color of the KO. These both released last year in leather and sat for months until they got marked down to almost nothing. Put a little canvas and a Nike tag on them and boom $500-700 for the pack.

All "Hype" Aside, I'll Take The AJKO's Over The Leather Releases Of These Colorways All Day Long.... Not To Mention, The Leather Releases Were More Of A Mid Cut If I'm Not Mistaken.

Last edited:
^

yeeeeaaaa them jawns they released last year looked #poor as ****; as have most of the Jordan "Alpha" 1s or whatever they are calling them these days. I can't even believe they were seriously even compared---the shade of UNC blue isn't even the same :lol: :lol:

I know these days it's easy to throw hype around for every release that's hard to obtain, but sometimes the shoe really just does look better.

Last edited:
^

yeeeeaaaa them jawns they released last year looked #poor as ****; as have most of the Jordan "Alpha" 1s or whatever they are calling them these days. I can't even believe they were seriously even compared---the shade of UNC blue isn't even the same :lol: :lol:

I know these days it's easy to throw hype around for every release that's hard to obtain, but sometimes the shoe really just does look better.

Yea, I Honestly Don't Even Know How That Comparison Came To Mind :lol: Other Than Colorway, That One Was Waaaaaay Off!
free-throw-airball-terrible-basketball-shots.gif

Man i opened that box, chemicals almost got the best of me...Open in a well ventilated area(like the shoe tho) gotta find something to spray on white to at least attempt to keep decent. going to beat but still.

Back
Top Bottom