Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Anyone see the prices on Bred KOs lately? 
mean.gif

Saw a pair of sz 11's for $319 on the bay.
I know I've been looking for them for a while, but they skyrocketed like crazy. Had a deal set up for black toes and those for $275 but passed. I've been kicking myself for it ever since

Wrapping Up An Agreement For $460 Shipped On This Size 9.5 Rivalry Pack.... Glad To Finally Knock These Off The List After A Couple Week's Of Patiently Waiting For A Decent Deal :pimp:

$460 sounds good. Better than what some others have paid. I could sleep good knowing how much I paid for each pair separately.

Last edited:
Eastbay just cancelled my KO order :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:  
I'm tight

they couldve at least figured that out earlier enough for you to still cop at retail... you just missed that SP restock

Saw a pair of sz 11's for $319 on the bay.
I know I've been looking for them for a while, but they skyrocketed like crazy. Had a deal set up for black toes and those for $275 but passed. I've been kicking myself for it ever since

the blk toe ko's were love hate are priced decent...but the blk/red...especially after ye was spotted in them a few times shot up. dude's want leather 1 prices for em

Last edited:
miss me with that bs
aint no beef & i def aint pm'ing nobody
shorty just had her panties in a bunch

I gave in and purchased a pack of the Jordan 1 KO's for $400 shipped. Very happy ! 

For those who are still looking for decent price on the pack, be patience, and keep messaging (negotiating) with the sellers ! 

Last edited:
I gave in and purchased a pack of the Jordan 1 KO's for $400 shipped. Very happy ! 
For those who are still looking for decent price on the pack, be patience, and keep messaging (negotiating) with the sellers ! 

That's The Steal Of The Thread Right There...... What Size Pack If You Don't Mind Me Asking? Seller Practically Gave That Pack Away :lol:

**WARNING**

Say 9.5 And I'ma Be Forced To Do You Like Nancy
figureskating_kerrigan.gif

Last edited:
[@=/u/37740/ColdCity]@ColdCity[/@]  you two need to take it to PM's and stop filling this thread with useless crap. C'mon let's be mature.

Hol up I had to log back in for this....

The hell your salty *** quote that for like you adding substance to the thread?

I brought it to the pm's with your silly *** (prbly a week ago)& you haven't said a single letter back to me.... Fall the #

Last edited:

Got lucky with $400 shipped on a size 10 pack. If they made black/grey KOs.... 
nthat.gif
A lot of sellers on eBay are willing to negotiate to lower their prices down significantly. Some that I emailed with was willing to lower their prices up to $150 on their eBay listings. 

Back
Top Bottom