Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

View media item 885662
View media item 885664
View media item 885665
Old Ko releases I saw on IG figured I'd post it could help someone

This Is A Friend Of A Friends Shop...... An Old Buddy And This Company Are In The Works Of Starting A New Shop Out In The LA Area..... Not A Big Fan Of Their New Business Partner ("Old Buddy") But The Cat Who Originally Started This Shop In Arizona Is Good Peeps :smokin

My Dude coldcity coldcity Had A Healthy Serving Of Wheaties This Morning! My Man Is Going HAM Like MJ In The 4th During Playoff Time :lol:

Last edited:

A lot of sellers on eBay are willing to negotiate to lower their prices down significantly. Some that I emailed with was willing to lower their prices up to $150 on their eBay listings. 

I tried NT and asking price was $550. $400 for me was all good cause I got a few eBay bucks on top. 

I tried NT and asking price was $550. $400 for me was all good cause I got a few eBay bucks on top. 
Same here ! eBay bucks can be quite awesome ! So you got even a better deal than I did ! Congratulations ! 

Same here ! eBay bucks can be quite awesome ! So you got even a better deal than I did ! Congratulations ! 
Thanks, but you still have the better deal cause 9.5 is my true size as well. Half size isn't too bad with KOs/1s though. 

Last edited:
9 5 for 400? I must not speak reseller cause these ebay dudes aren't showing me any love...

Got lucky with $400 shipped on a size 10 pack. If they made black/grey KOs.... 
nthat.gif
With all the wolf grey releases scheduled I was wondering if that would be the other colorway that is unannounced.

JB has got to have more up their sleeve for the AJKOs this year. I know 2013 was the guinea pig for the OG 1s and with the sale of AJKOs of the past being sub par, they've got to be trying to figure out what the demand will be this year for the OG AJKOs. Seems like people are eating them up. I hope we get more colors, especially OGs.

I like that 3rd Gen Civic parked up the street, you don't see those too often anymore that aren't all busted up.

I hope that I have as easy a time getting the royal KOs, I'm not that big a fan of the royals in leather, but KO just has that perfect level of casualness.

Last edited:
the chicagos are going for around 170 - 200 ..mostly closer to 170. definitely picking these up in a couple of weeks. the pack I see near 570 though

Back
Top Bottom