Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I never wear kicks back to back..... But these Gtowns are easily my favorite kicks right now. Wore them yesterday AND today for state testing.

And the fit is actually not as bad as I though it would be. I'm wearing elite socks and the little cardboard toe guard thing they came with. Without it they would be creasing crazy. Now, No annoying creases and I didn't have to buy shield guards :lol:

The pack SHOULD'VE been SB UNCs and AJKO Georgetown's

Last edited:
sounds like reseller remorse

My REP ON NT: Longtime contributing member that constantly hooks folks up

YOURS:TROLL

I'm far from a reseller fam...

The fact is the market PRICE dropped a bit... still getting offers EVERYDAY via ebay... i'll let em go when i like the offer...

Now go play hopscotch or something lil youngin...

There are still some 11.5 sitting at my local mall! Happen to be my exact size.. I want to cop but need an extra 140 :/

My REP ON NT: Longtime contributing member that constantly hooks folks up

YOURS:TROLL

I'm far from a reseller fam...

The fact is the market PRICE dropped a bit... still getting offers EVERYDAY via ebay... i'll let em go when i like the offer...

Now go play hopscotch or something lil youngin...

:lol:

you know these still look like shoes..... why are you still here trolly

Last edited:
I never wear kicks back to back..... But these Gtowns are easily my favorite kicks right now. Wore them yesterday AND today for state testing.

And the fit is actually not as bad as I though it would be. I'm wearing elite socks and the little cardboard toe guard thing they came with. Without it they would be creasing crazy. Now, No annoying creases and I didn't have to buy shield guards
laugh.gif

The pack SHOULD'VE been SB UNCs and AJKO Georgetown's
Canvas have creasing issues or am I reading this wrong?

Canvas have creasing issues or am I reading this wrong?
canvas shoes like any material not made of glass or wood creases
Just think of canvas shoes like raw denim the more you wear them the more they fit you

mine are pretty much almost a full or .5 size bigger---so my creasing issues are more than yours.

you'd be better off asking people who went TTS if they noticed any creasing

aye where dude who got flamed for posting the scuffed up AJKOs a few pages back? did you ever find a way to clean them?
nerd.gif
lol good point.  Holding off on UnDS until we hear more. 

I like the idea of ol buddy using these as lifting shoes.  My AJ3s have served me well for this purpose.

... I been hearing ppl refer to FB forums like they are a good spot to get shoes. This true? A year or so ago it was a hotbed for scam artists. Is it better now?? Lemme know what's hood :nerd:
say man get yours! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ayeeee! you already know, this is a have to! i need that size 12.... im borderline tweaking over hurrrr lol i gotta have it!!!

View media item 897125

A few pairs of Chicagos popped up on Eastbay not too long ago.  Got em in cart and to checkout, but someone beat me to the punch by the time I hit submit.  Keep an eye on the FTL family of sites.
These are my lifting shoes now. They have been superb for all my compound lifts.

That flat sole is a must in general for lifting.  Chucks are probably the #1 choice for that reason.  I tend to just toss on those, low Frees, or Vibrams.  Tough for me to train in J's unless I'm playing ball or something, lol.

S sneakerfan1 agreed with that 100%. Vibrams are excellent too. Last time I brought my Taxis to the gym to play ball afterwards, I ended up just taking them off and squatting barefoot after a warm up rep. :lol:...

My gym got really clean floors to squat in your socks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom