Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Dr. ugolini is selling them on eBay for 190 on eBay shipped!

Edit: Is it just me or do the KOs look like Royals in the pictures?

Last edited:
Step away from NT for a day and miss out
mean.gif
I felt the same way this morning when I got off work.

I checked ebay and found a size 10 around 6:30 a.m.

I tried on my Chicagos (10.5) and I had enough room to pull the trigger.

Keep checking as we get closer to the release you will eventually luck up.

It's hard to gauge the hype on these because a lot of people don't like the KO model

plus these are sports blue so some people might not feel them in person.

A lot of people who camped for the Chicago KO decided not to get them because they didn't realize they were canvas or they just didn't like the new sole and the shape of the toebox.

i cant pay over retail man, just cant.

especially when i get cashback too.

if i miss out on NDC/FNL then oh well.

i cant pay over retail man, just cant.

especially when i get cashback too.

if i miss out on NDC/FNL then oh well.
I don't know if this is a GR. FNL site is getting them but the stores I went to said they're not. Of the 7 or 8 spots (places that had the spizikes & other sport blues too) I checked here in NY only the HOHs could confirm. 

How do these fit compared to let's say .. A shadow 1? Can anyone speak on the 1 leather fitment vs canvas 1 fitment? Thanks.

Just ordered the 3's for a friend on NDC and it was a real headache. Good luck everyone next week buying online. NDC can never get their ish straight! 
mean.gif

If you see a ebay sale for a little above retail I highly recommend doing that as a backup from now. 

I don't even like paying retail but sometimes paying $40 over retail is the same as paying retail and waiting 1 1/2- 2 hrs on FA/EB/NDC FOR ME. 

Just pulled the trigger on $189 including shipping. 

Last edited:
I don't even like paying retail but sometimes paying $40 over retail is the same as paying retail and waiting 1 1/2- 2 hrs on FA/EB/NDC FOR ME. 

Just pulled the trigger on $189 including shipping. 

Where at? If anyone can fill me in on a size 10 let me know. Really mine are already locked down but if I can get them cheaper than copping from my connect I will. Dude wants like $50 over retail Smh

Edit: I see where you probably got those. Tempting as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom