Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

lol Yea, it's tempting sometimes. There are a couple of places i can direct you to but some of the prices are steep sometimes.

There are also a couple of real legit sellers on the bay. Dr. ugilini is one of them

Last edited:
I don't even like paying retail but sometimes paying $40 over retail is the same as paying retail and waiting 1 1/2- 2 hrs on FA/EB/NDC FOR ME. 

Just pulled the trigger on $189 including shipping. 
Same here. I grabbed for 195. My first time messing with an ebay seller. Hopefully it goes smooth. Just can't count on NDC like I used to. It showed me still in line 2 hrs after release this am

My pair from Normah on ebay came in today

nice & clean

I'd say you should .5 size down from your aj1 but if you have wide feet you'll have to loosen the laces because they fit snug across the laces and in the heel.

thats what they are

but luckily i got the real royals
pimp.gif
A part of me wants to be like, "they're their own shoe!" but I know I wouldn't have room for these in my collection if I had the 1s.

breds, shadows and ....sport blue ajkos 

mean.gif

u guys think this is really gonna go fast? the white/red ajko didnt move...
I doubt it, it doesn't seem like there's too much hype around these at all. I don't think they'll sit on shelves & hit discount like the chicagos did but no one's camping for these right now. 

I doubt it, it doesn't seem like there's too much hype around these at all. I don't think they'll sit on shelves & hit discount like the chicagos did but no one's camping for these right now. 
if you campin now bruh...

I don't even like paying retail but sometimes paying $40 over retail is the same as paying retail and waiting 1 1/2- 2 hrs on FA/EB/NDC FOR ME. 

Just pulled the trigger on $189 including shipping. 
I did the same man....prolly the same seller on ebay.  Just don't want to chance it on these.

^ Word I pulled the trigger on ISS earlier this week, high but I missed the Royals so I cant miss this boat, not een worth the stress dealing with NDC, worth it imo

Last edited:
Same here. I grabbed for 195. My first time messing with an ebay seller. Hopefully it goes smooth. Just can't count on NDC like I used to. It showed me still in line 2 hrs after release this am
I'm sure you'll be fine with these. I've paid that for an ajko before too. I only do it if i know it will make me happy.

I would not compare these to the Chicago release. Those sat on shelves and could barely be moved for retail after the fact. The color blocking and Royal resemblance alone will be the sell out factor. However, current pre-order prices aren't bad, so production numbers are probably decent even though they're labeled a limited release.

I really want to see the bred ajkos come out

then the hype will be real

seems like GR shoes are even selling out on nike and other sites

game has changed

Back
Top Bottom