Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Maybe because we are used to seeing black cement and true blue as different shoes? Haha.

Those 6's are a little plain for me, but it has blue on them so I'm sold.

Very limited
mean.gif
hopefully there isn't too much hype around them and everyone who says they are going to pass passes.
you can quote me as officially passing
smile.gif

Pardon my ignorance, but are these KOs canvas?

Cuz that does not look like leather.

congrats^ i was lucky and the black toes were scooped morning day of release (10 am) and the black/reds were still there the next weekend so i got them as well, both for retail, i wish these would be the same but its very doubtful

Pretty much anything JB puts out with "quality" and lukewarm appeal is limited. AJKO's have always had more of a cult following fan base than most other shoes in their history. I bought most color ways throughout the years, and will get the ones I like this year too...regardless of the appeal.

Let's chill and not jump to conclusions on limited versus a GR for these just yet. We've got time to get more information.

what price? deadstock?

they used to go for cheap, wish i never passed on a pair. Ive got the breds tho

Brand new, $150... I remember looking all over Asia for both when I was on vacation back when they dropped. I eventually got the black and reds and have been looking for these since.

waiting on confirmation on the rival pack rd

as of now 3-15 it is

still a chance they push it to the 29th 

chicagos definitely will be limited still waiting to see if there will be gs sizes as well 

2 weeks and counting. I'm sure these, as all retros seem to, will sell out. However, I wouldn't expect hype meet Blk/Rd or Blk/Ryl demand.

^Ha don't give JB too much credit, they've screwed up a few times when it comes to the history of MJ or the brand. I'd bet a handful of them don't even know March 29th is the anniversary.

Just came out picking up the 510 SBs. I love the Jordan 1s, I can't wait for the AJKOs to come out for reals. 

waiting on confirmation on the rival pack rd

as of now 3-15 it is

still a chance they push it to the 29th 

chicagos definitely will be limited still waiting to see if there will be gs sizes as well 
MSRP?

Last edited:
^ thanks, nothing amazing, the 6s look nice, those black/white/blue 3s look off and i cant put my finger on why

I'm not feeling the mix JB is doing with those Black/White/Blue 3's as well but I'm open minded and I'm feeling the other 3 pictured as well as the Infrared 3 about to release and the Sport Blue 6's without a doubt.

you can quote me as officially passing :smile:

Because you don't like the shoe or because of the possible difficulty behind it's release?

Y'all just opened up the flood gates for the beasts lol

I was just answering someone else's question and that's all I found out. Hopefully site's update their release calendars and add every size available so it keeps people with the wrong intentions away lol

Back
Top Bottom