Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

waiting on confirmation on the rival pack rd

as of now 3-15 it is

still a chance they push it to the 29th 

chicagos definitely will be limited still waiting to see if there will be gs sizes as well 

i got my fingers crossed for that pack on the 29th... give us a break!

The pack on the 29th makes more sense being the anniversary.... But we'll see

im really hoping this is the case for a chance for both the pack and the chicagos... im digging all the NA, if it wasnt so limited id dig a lot more of it if you know what i mean haha

$300 is fine with me. I'm hearing 3/29 on my end, hopefully it stays that way. Don't feel like jumping thru hoops to secure the pack & Chicago's on the same day :smh:

i seriously hope they are two weeks apart... i started off excited about this year but im starting to realize im not going to be able to afford a lot which equals a lot of disappointment lol i still struggle being responsible with my finances and spending... its tough sometimes >D

^^Those pics :nthat:

I haven't been this excited for a release in a very long time.

Planning on making these my gym sneakers

Maaaaan I wish all these 1s weren't dropping the same day. Still unsure what my strategy is going to be to get the SBs and Chicagos.. hope the Chicagos sit for a minute cause I'm for sure going to be camped out at my skateshop for the SB collab.

Added some more pics for you guys.

some impressions: Really like the canvas on these. Overall a well put together shoe. Tongue is as plushy as the recent royal/bred release. Sole of the shoe is not as bulky as the pics make them out to be. Shoe is less awkward in person and on feet.

View media item 837993View media item 837994View media item 837976View media item 837977View media item 837978View media item 837979View media item 837980View media item 837998

NUTS

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23
@B Fresco
airthompson airthompson
airforce1king airforce1king
@BishopStrongBow

Last edited:
hoping its the same day, i just want the chicagos yall can keep the pack

you guys actually believe this? Kanye wears something and it actually goes up in price? da hell
Straight buffoonery yo.

all bs aside

blk/blue 1's
blk/red ko
blk/v red vi

those are all the evidence you need to authenticate that statement

all three saw a silly price jump after he was pictured rockin em....

it's happened & it will possibly happen again... & again

Last edited:
all bs aside

blk/blue 1's
blk/red ko
blk/v red vi

those are all the evidence you need to authenticate that statement

all three saw a silly price jump after he was pictured rockin em....

it's happened & it will possibly happen again... & again

Can't forget those all red AM90s

The kanye effect is sad but undeniable.

The am90 USA pack was sitting on all the websites, then those pics surfaced and they disappeared

They look great in those pics, Vader. Thanks for the heads up on the quality :pimp:
Gonna try to get these since I didn't get any back in 2010.

Well since he isn't wearing Nikes anymore, you guys can relax and look for another person to blame :lol:

Back
Top Bottom