Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Might seem dumb, but I'm going to go camp for these tonight at 1 of the 3 stores releasing them in my state...

I know if I hold off till the morning Swag Supply(Supplied) CEO will have his workforce(homeless) to snatch most of them up

View media item 1145815
CEO in the WTL

Last edited:
Might seem dumb, but I'm going to go camp for these tonight at 1 of the 3 stores releasing them in my state...

I know if I hold off till the morning Swag Supply(Supplied) CEO will have his workforce(homeless) to snatch most of them up

it sucks you have to do that. I'm contemplating if I wanna wake up at 7am and go to villa or get some extra sleep and wait till dtlr (which is closer) opens at 10 lol

View media item 1145815
CEO in the WTL

Bruh..is this real life lol?!?! He hired homeless people to camp?!?

CAMPING FOR KOs!!!!
roll.gif

CEO in the WTL

CEO in the WTL

CAMPING FOR KOs!!!!

View media item 1145865
Get at me all you want, but I'm really outta options here in the NW. I stay 1.5 hours from the only city in my state to stock these @ 3 stores ONLY.

HOH = raffle
FTA = raffle
NKTWN = FCFS

I always strike out online on everything

I already have royals so this won't be a substitute

I just really want the shoe

View media item 1145815
CEO in the WTL

Is that how they get down? I've purchased soemthing from them months ago, but it was for an associate of mine.

Is that how they get down? I've purchased soemthing from them months ago, but it was for an associate of mine.

Pretty typical, 85% of their stock is normally achieved this method.

This was for the Spizike 6's couple weeks ago.

Not trying to bash 'em just pointing out the stiff competition...won't even speak on multiple questionable authenticy complaints

think these will be countdown timer on NDC tomorrow?

Probably. Seems like there isn't as much hype of these shoes. I'm pretty sure if you're on it at 8 am, they should be had fairly easily from Ndc or any of the other online retailers.

Bruh..is this real life lol?!?! He hired homeless people to camp?!?
mean.gif
 Sad but very real. I've seen everything from homeless people to mentally challenged folks being exploited for someone else's gain. When some people see money, all morality goes out the window

:smh:  Sad but very real. I've seen everything from homeless people to mentally challenged folks being exploited for someone else's gain. When some people see money, all morality goes out the window
A mentally challenged person tho!? Man that's just wrong

Back
Top Bottom