Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

A mentally challenged person tho!? Man that's just wrong
I almost lost hope for humanity when I seen the ****. It was for the Cork Lebrons last year. Dude brought not one but three people with disabilities to a raffle. The disabled people were just happy to be out and about, but that greedy **** was plotting on a come up 
tired.gif

I almost lost hope for humanity when I seen the ****. It was for the Cork Lebrons last year. Dude brought not one but three people with disabilities to a raffle. The disabled people were just happy to be out and about, but that greedy **** was plotting on a come up |I
Wow.

I don't condone the ******* to buy shoes to resell, however, if the people (homeless and special needs) are being compensated, then how exactly is it immoral?

But things like this make me want to sell all my shoes

Last edited:
QUOTED FOR TRUTH. PEOPLE OUT HERE CANT BE LIVING FOR SHOES. EVEN I FORGET THAT SOMETIMES. MY BROTHER. REPPED!!!!!

Amen-brother-gif.gif
hell i dont even work hard nor do i try to be a CEO to make tons of money cuz i dont want to get where im scared to die because i dont want to leave my stuff behind, keep it this hell hole called earth sucks anyways

I don't condone the ******* to buy shoes to resell, however, if the people (homeless and special needs) are being compensated, then how exactly is it immoral?
Honestly It wouldn't matter how much money they got. It's wrong. The disabled person doesn't care about money, the homeless would tho. And for the homeless yes I agree if they r compensated than it's fine but a mentally challenged person, no!

Secured a pair overseas for 167 just in case I don't win any raffles. Shoe Palace on Bascom just told my boy that he has to buy a shirt and they'll hold a pair for him if the winner doesn't call Shoe Palace back :smh:

Secured a pair overseas for 167 just in case I don't win any raffles. Shoe Palace on Bascom just told my boy that he has to buy a shirt and they'll hold a pair for him if the winner doesn't call Shoe Palace back
mean.gif
Damn, I hate when shops make you buy items in order to pick up kicks 
mad.gif
. Congrats on picking up that pair though for the price.

I struck out on all the raffles I entered, which sucks cause I really wanted these. 

Congrats to everyone that has these joints on lock already 
happy.gif

Damn, I hate when shops make you buy items in order to pick up kicks >: . Congrats on picking up that pair though for the price.

I struck out on all the raffles I entered, which sucks cause I really wanted these. 

Congrats to everyone that has these joints on lock already :D

Shoe Palace off Tully did that to me with the Shadows. I had to buy a pair of shorts and there weren't any nice ones. They were $35 too :x Hoping to score another for myself and a few more to help some homies that are out of town.

I haven't had the feeling of needed a jordan bad till these. I hope onlines a smooth release. I work am tomorrow smh

Fact that these are still on ebay around $200 has me wanting to try my luck online tomorrow but I may bite the bullet now.

I didn't do my research and not sure what my shops are doing on these ... I need em tho.  

Just got mine in the mail. Glad I copped em cuz they seemed pretty limited to me or they just allocated pairs all over, anyway their very nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom