Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just copped from urban industry for the same price I'd pay retail/ tax/ ship. **** California and the high *** taxes. 

Repped I forgot about them. i just copped from them too. 160 isnt bad imo. ill try on ndc and if i get free shipping...cool if not i got my pair. a uk8 is a us9 right?

Repped I forgot about them. i just copped from them too. 160 isnt bad imo. ill try on ndc and if i get free shipping...cool if not i got my pair. a uk8 is a us9 right?
nice, they ship fast too. If I get a pair from NDC tomorrow the UK pair will be delivered first. Always. 

UGH. I copped off Urban Industry so I could go to sleep.... Of course I f'd up and used the wrong address in PayPal. It won't let me change the default address and now I have to cancel I guess. So tired :/

Nope. Ends American site had em for $156 shipped to USA. And if you've ever ordered from end, u KNOW they're faster than ANY USA site. That said I checked out and got an OOS on the last step smh

Billing Address
Your order contains the following items:
Qty Item Subtotal
1 Nike Air Jordan 1 KO Hi OG 'Sport Blue'
UK 11
Black & Sport Blue $145.00
Subtotal $145.00
Shipping & Handling $11.95
Tax $0.00
Total $156.95

Well I guess I can sleep.

Only $4 more after accounting tax. But not having to wake up and sleeping in is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom