Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Ya'll starting early 
laugh.gif

Look at the size tag in the shoes on your feet.

Yeah, let me just randomly take my shoes off at work around all these white people, and when they ask what I'm doing, say I'm making sure I got the right size for these jordan I'm buying. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah, let me just randomly take my shoes off at work around all these white people, and when they ask what I'm doing, say I'm making sure I got the right size for these jordan I'm buying. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
It would be OK around black people? 
mean.gif

UK is 1 size down of your US size

Last edited:
Damn ur job must really suck. Look it up on the Internet then. I find that statement a little racist as well. And white folks buy and wear Js too. #tinkerhatfield

Last edited:
I'd be like "A spider! A spider crawled in my shoe! I can't risk loosing my big black toe! Ain't ya'll see Lebrons feet!" 
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude wasting time waiting for an answer when a simple google or eBay search of a Nike box woulda answered his question in about 17 seconds

Standing in line at my local HoH. 4 people out here. ZERO demand... Just the way I like it
Where u at? It's all about location. Found that out last week with the Kobe's big time. I know my local HOH is 5 min away and the biggest one in the state.

Last edited:
Have been getting more and more excited for these.  Good luck to everyone that wants them.  Hopefully a no stress pickup for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom