Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Dude wasting time waiting for an answer when a simple google or eBay search of a Nike box woulda answered his question in about 17 seconds
I did *** and the first site I went to said the sizes for UK to us were one to one. And im at work, I don't have a damn nike box handy, plus I was already on NT.

yes. Why? I've never copped from them. They take a while to ship?

And I'm just making the point the general white population doesn't put too much thought into their shoes, and an even smaller amount actually buy jordans.
That's just preposterous. Completely ignorant.

all the ones at @labs are too
just saying its risky they might cancel your order for using a "fake" coupon even though its legit.
I heard it happened to some.Hell i have been trying for the past 3 releases to use my gift card to no avail cause of all their bs errors

I opened an extra nike account and I'm 3 for 3 with @labs codes in the last two weeks. I'm sure they'll get hip at some point, but not anytime soon. I copped USO tech challenges on Thursday with one of these codes and kicks have already shipped.

I did *** and the first site I went to said the sizes for UK to us were one to one. And im at work, I don't have a damn nike box handy, plus I was already on NT.

And that's your problem. You went to a site. You should've gone to a PIC of a Nike box. Judging by your previous racial generalizations, you ain't that swift, so I can understand your issues finding an answer.

And I'm just making the point the general white population doesn't put too much thought into their shoes, and an even smaller amount actually buy jordans.
indifferent.gif
 where are you located the north pole

Last edited:
And that's your problem. You went to a site. You should've gone to a PIC of a Nike box. Judging by your previous racial generalizations, you ain't that swift, so I can understand your issues finding an answer.
Lol buddy is def living in his own little world.

I opened an extra nike account and I'm 3 for 3 with @labs codes in the last two weeks. I'm sure they'll get hip at some point, but not anytime soon. I copped USO tech challenges on Thursday with one of these codes and kicks have already shipped.

I agree
The only way it gets cancelled is bad luck if u happen to get someone's code
And they call in to nike csr
Then they will investigate
But out of 10000 codes chances are slim

just telling you what I see with my own eyes. Nothing ignorant about it. When i go to malls, i see black kids standing in line, only a few whites, guess yall decide it's safer to buy online. Lol and don't speak as if I'm being racist or stereotyping, I see this with my own damn eyes.
You see what u wanna see.

just telling you what I see with my own eyes. Nothing ignorant about it. When i go to malls, i see black kids standing in line, only a few whites, guess yall decide it's safer to buy online. Lol and don't speak as if I'm being racist or stereotyping, I see this with my own damn eyes.
you are on the wrong site with that racist bs 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom