Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Stumbled upon the AJKO that came a couple years ago. I guess the difference from these new ones is no staining on the midsole and sole? Kinda liking these older ones more, I was a fan of the vintage staining.

Anyone have both that can chime in on eaxh?

View media item 840283

Wale doesn't have the yeezy eff but foams did blow up after he made if known he wears them and debuts most of them even the galaxy sample/released pair. I can honestly say he wears what he likes tho and knows his stuff

Stumbled upon the AJKO that came a couple years ago. I guess the difference from these new ones is no staining on the midsole and sole? Kinda liking these older ones more, I was a fan of the vintage staining.

Anyone have both that can chime in on eaxh?

View media item 840283

should have just waited for this release...but you can wear those to the ground now :D

should have just waited for this release...but you can wear those to the ground now
happy.gif
From the pics last page, I highly prefer the ones I just got. The vintage stains are a nice touch IMO.

Besides those, I was asking what other differences the shoe has?

Nvm, NA = Nike Air?

Thats it? 
laugh.gif
 Man, dudes and their NA...thats a whatever kinda thing for me. NA or the jumpman, eh.

I still prefer the vintage treatment.

Last edited:
Pretty sure those had the aj1 sole as well. The upcoming have the vandal

I personally like the thinner sole on kos, but I can't get jiggly with the vintage treatment

Last edited:
Nvm, NA = Nike Air?

Thats it? :lol:  Man, dudes and their NA...thats a whatever kinda thing for me. NA or the jumpman, eh.

I still prefer the vintage treatment.

not just NA

it has the OG sole

the other AJKO has the regular Jordan 1 sole.

so its more of a replica of the actual original.

I see it now.

Hmm interesting, both are nice. Prefer mine just for the vintage treatment, not sure how I feel about the soles on the new ones. Though this could all change with a few more pics. The fact its a pack is a huge turn off though.

I see it now.

Hmm interesting, both are nice. Prefer mine just for the vintage treatment, not sure how I feel about the soles on the new ones. Though this could all change with a few more pics. The fact its a pack is a huge turn off though.

meh, we will see how the sole is in person but i still like the regular jordan sole like all the other AJKO had they released the last few years.

SMH. :smh:

I was trying to avoid these AJKOs as much as I can and save my money. But as soon as I saw that cotton tongue...

IClTkRd.gif

i need every sz 12 you guys come across if its not you sz & im dead srs ... my pm box is OPEN

got a pair of the last release AJKO black toes for $99 shipped DS today :pimp:

hope the seller sends em

Back
Top Bottom