Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

If I throw my pair in the washer y'all think itll be mold free without destroying the shoe? I took out the insoles and didn't see any mold and there wasn't any on the exterior but just to be on the safe side I wanna wash em.

Also even though I copped from eBay can I still return my pair to a Nike Outlet?
You should be able to

Local mom and pop just cancelled their release. I can't lie, I'm super irritated - if they upstarted production now we would probably be looking at a holiday release. Which isn't good... and if they do re-release them they will be 160. Bastards

everyone keeps bring up the sport blues but if you go back in this very thread people were scrambling for pairs and they sold out day 1 online on all of the mainstream sites. people were talking about copping for $180 week one and that was a good deal. some stores carried them locally but pairs got scarce after a week. its all in this thread. I'm not trying to say these are a hyped shoe but theyre not the shoe that you wait on. i dont know what numbers these were made in but for the sport blues for whatever reason footaction/footlocker was sitting on pairs that they put online in that past 3 months and thats the only reason why theyre so widely available now. Was not the case 6+ months ago. I know because I was actually looking for pairs and I couldnt find them locally and ebay was asking 180-200 for a size 11. theres no way to tell now if the same thing would have happened but if that what happened week 1 for the sports blue then why wouldnt you expect the same with these? especially since the thirst for 1s now is like 2011 11s hype.
Sport blues never sold out here in Atlanta and they went on a steep discount at most mall stores. 

I can go on ebay right now and pick up a pair below retail. Some spots here in Atlanta still had them in stock about a month ago.  Jimmy Jazz being one of them off the top of my head.

I own every AJKO released other than the 85 OGs and almost  every pair was purchased below retail.

No one cares about canvas Jordans and it is the very reason why I choose to collect them.  No hassles.

Sport blues never sold out here in Atlanta and they went on a steep discount at most mall stores. 

I can go on ebay right now and pick up a pair below retail. Some spots here in Atlanta still had them in stock about a month ago.  Jimmy Jazz being one of them off the top of my head.

I own every AJKO released other than the 85 OGs and almost  every pair was purchased below retail.

No one cares about canvas Jordans and it is the very reason why I choose to collect them.  No hassles.

Just making the argument that they just shouldn't be slept on if you want them. But it doesn't matter now because the release isn't happening and there aren't enough that got out to determine market value

I am just going to pretend they never planned on releasing this pair and hope they drop on a later date.

Last edited:
wanted these for a long time could never find a 2012 pair in my sz only ones of the ko's I wanted and maybe the shadows .

i guess the problem isn't just with these

"Second shoe of the month that comes with mold @jumpman23 what are you doing.....what's next the OVO X"

Image Via eliteflysoles's Instagram

scust.png

Back
Top Bottom