Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

So are they just gonna sweep this under the rug and not re-release?

IMO that's exactly what they are going to do. The cost to clean and disinfect all pairs will probably be far more expensive than just destroying the pairs and moving on.

Last edited:
They ain't cleaning the pairs since that wouldn't even guarantee that the mold would be gone... To the naked eye sure but yea.

They are getting scrapped. Highly doubt they go back into production. I want a pair but I think the ship has sailed

Last edited:
**** at this point I'd take a molded pair. Maybe that sounds crazy but dammit I need these for the set :smh:. Seriously hope they re-release these. Personally I think it's a little extreme to assume these will get scraped all together and NEVER release again if not soon. Especially knowing how greedy JB is these days. They'll probably salvage the good ones and produce a few more to make up for the molded ones and release these again, and soon. My take on it.

There's no way to salvage the good ones. If most got mold on em. I'd assume they all do. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not covered in mold.

**** at this point I'd take a molded pair. Maybe that sounds crazy but dammit I need these for the set
mean.gif
. Seriously hope they re-release these. Personally I think it's a little extreme to assume these will get scraped all together and NEVER release again if not soon. Especially knowing how greedy JB is these days. They'll probably salvage the good ones and produce a few more to make up for the molded ones and release these again, and soon. My take on it.
It's mold -- Nike isn't going to blink, they'll destroy all pairs.  It's not worth the potential liability of even having their vendors store products with mold, never mind consumers actually taking them home.  I hope they re-manufacture them, but that's going to take months and it will affect the planned production of other releases.

since these are always talked about having zero resell value, can someone point me in the direction of DS black toe and/or chicago ajkos in a size 11/11.5 at or below retail

I doubt you're finding DS black toe AJKO at or under retail. Best bet would be ebay for the Chis.

Then I'll have to consider that luck. As of today, he's not finding a DS pair at or under retail.

Then I'll have to consider that luck. As of today, he's not finding a DS pair at or under retail.

I figured that myself. But with people claiming no one wants AJKOs and that they have no resale value I figured I'd ask just incase I was missing something

Back
Top Bottom