Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I would assume they're from the original canceled release. This ordeal happened 2 weeks ago but i remember following His $160 price for months but never bought because I was just gonna wait for release . Once the release was cancled prices skyrocketed so I regret not buying back then. I cleaned with Lysol and a toothbrush which got rid of it as far as I know but **** that sent them back anyway.

View media item 1886986
damn

Exactly so everyone beware buying from that seller. Bought from him before without an issue just don't like the fact I asked him to check beforehand for mold and he gave me a thumbs up without even checking

Bought these from an EBay seller who purchased from the UK release. He just had a personal pair he want to off and it happened to be my size. Got them for a little less than retail DS and no sight of any mold. That UK drop was official. Now I can scratch these off my list. Nice shoe no doubt that will be immediately implemented into the rotation.

View media item 1887601View media item 1887602View media item 1887603View media item 1887604View media item 1887605
Click on the photos from your PC and you'll really see the level of detail.

These look badass.  Gonna get a pair since ya know.  Not paying that reseller price for the real shadows 

I ordered right after I posted the link and mine aren't getting here until Saturday lol. Coast to coast I guess.

Gonna skip out on a couple of months for releases to help out my parents with funds. It's definitely gonna hurt but I can't help seeing them like that and not wanting to do something 
ohwell.gif
 you guys enjoy these.

Last edited:
Gonna skip out on a couple of months for releases to help out my parents with funds. It's definitely gonna hurt but I can't help seeing them like that and not wanting to do something :\  you guys enjoy these.
Respect homie[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] family >>>>>>>>>everything

Gonna skip out on a couple of months for releases to help out my parents with funds. It's definitely gonna hurt but I can't help seeing them like that and not wanting to do something :\  you guys enjoy these.

Nothing wrong with that! Major respect my guy!

you are definitely doing the right thing. Great to see you helping out the family. Family >>>>>> any material items

Anyone else ever notice that the paint from undersole doesn't angle upward towards the front of the shoe? Wish they would've done that on the 2014's. Would've made the midsole not look so bulky also given them more of that OG flair.

Anyone else ever notice that the paint from undersole doesn't angle upward towards the front of the shoe? Wish they would've done that on the 2014's. Would've made the midsole not look so bulky also given them more of that OG flair.

These are the OG soles.The "OG flair" you're referring to is just an AJ1 sole on an AJKO body that they did with the previous releases.

These are the OG soles.The "OG flair" you're referring to is just an AJ1 sole on an AJKO body that they did with the previous releases.

You are correct sir. Just took a look at the originals from the 80's and they have the same undersole paint job as the originals. I guess what is throwing me off is the overall shape of the shoe or the toe compared to the 2014. Still dope nonetheless. It was just something I really never paid attention to until I got might pair in hand.

View media item 1889482
View media item 1889483
View media item 1889485

Last edited:
You are correct sir. Just took a look at the originals from the 80's and they have the same undersole paint job as the originals. I guess what is throwing me off is the overall shape of the shoe or the toe compared to the 2014. Still dope nonetheless. It was just something I really never paid attention to until I got might pair in hand.

It's not a different paint job, the actual soles are different.

View media item 1889659

Appreciate the love guys 
nthat.gif
 the restocks during ASW are gonna kill me but I'd rather help my family out.

To the people who've already got their shadows, where's the on feet pics at 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I though AJKO's only had the 1 sole when they first rereleased a few years ago. The orgibak AJKOs and the most recent ones have the vandal sole. Or was it the other way around?

The bottom ones are just the soles of Royal 1's, they were the first pics I could find to show the difference between the OG AJKO and AJ1 soles.

Back
Top Bottom