Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Shadow KOs looking too clean. Can't wait To cop a few.

Like I said before...
KOs>Leathers any day

So I decided to reshape the toebox on my KOs. I wondered why I have never been that into KOs except for the OGs and I figured it out. The toebox on the OGs was sleeker than the retros. I was looking up air max reshaping vids and decided to try the method on these. My recent pickup and i bought an iron today. So...heres the end product. I very much prefer this look over the the boxier toe. Definitely an upgrade in my book. I will also definitely be doing this on all my upcoming ajko pickups. The royals are next, shadows, breds, chicagos, and if nike ever gets the hint the neutral gray and white pairs.

View media item 1892738
View media item 1892739

Last edited:
So I decided to reshape the toebox on my KOs. I wondered why I have never been that into KOs except for the OGs and I figured it out. The toebox on the OGs was sleeker than the retros. I was looking up air max reshaping vids and decided to try the method on these. My recent pickup and i bought an iron today. So...heres the end product. I very much prefer this look over the the boxier toe. Definitely an upgrade in my book. I will also definitely be doing this on all my upcoming ajko pickups. The royals are next, shadows, breds, chicagos, and if nike ever gets the hint the neutral gray and white pairs.

View media item 1892738
View media item 1892739

Nice.... I think that's what Nike meant to do..... Repped

Nice.... I think that's what Nike meant to do..... Repped
thank you and I hope they do it.  They are kind of dropping the ball this year with 1 releases, I mean sure the Breds in september but I want the metallic series, the UK's and the neutral grays to make acomebck too.  I ain't messing with the lettermans.  I'm Only caring about AJKO releases until september haha

thank you and I hope they do it.  They are kind of dropping the ball this year with 1 releases, I mean sure the Breds in september but I want the metallic series, the UK's and the neutral grays to make acomebck too.  I ain't messing with the lettermans.  I'm Only caring about AJKO releases until september haha

I want the Japan metallics..... I'm just waiting on Sept...

I want the Japan metallics..... I'm just waiting on Sept...
Oh snap they're OG mastering the Japanese pairs!  Welp looks like I gotta knock out all forseable air jordan 1's in a timely manner so I can save all types of cash during the summer so I can guarantee myself those and the breds/  

Oh snap they're OG mastering the Japanese pairs!  Welp looks like I gotta knock out all forseable air jordan 1's in a timely manner so I can save all types of cash during the summer so I can guarantee myself those and the breds/  
No, I was just stating I want those....

Oh, haha I misinterpreted that.  Yeah, I'd love for all the 2001 Japan Highs to be re-released into America.  My collection would be beyond complete and I'd be happy retiring from collecting Jordans. 

View media item 1892738
View media item 1892739

Exactly. I believe that's what I was referring to in an earlier post but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Exactly. I believe that's what I was referring to in an earlier post but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Yeah i just saw your post on the aj1 thread. I figured it out haha you ought to do the iron method to your breds. They'd look a ton better. I will say this though, if you do it there will be slight creases in the front of it but the overall look of the shoe will be less chunky. I love ajkos haha but now i really love em.

0takusamsay 0takusamsay Thanks for the tip. I'm not the craftiest of people so even I would find a way to screw this up. Lol! I own several AM 1's, some of which are beaters. I'll give this technique a try on those before I apply it on the KO's.

Trying not to buy anything but very tempted to grab these off kixsquare for the price.

Jeez they look amazing 
sick.gif
 gonna be hard waiting it out.

How long did it take for the royals to start getting the $80 discount treatment after RD?

Jeez they look amazing :x  gonna be hard waiting it out.

How long did it take for the royals to start getting the $80 discount treatment after RD?

I don't think they ever got that cheap on any retail websites. There were some footactions that had them for $70 though. They started popping up again online around June, but for retail. Most of the deals for them were/are on eBay.

Kixsquare is a great price. I think the people are out here waiting for them to hit the $70 price point are wasting their time. Even now a DS pair of sport blues run atleast $100 on the secondary market. These may never sell out but they're going to sit at retail for a long time and even if discounted how much better is the price going to be than on kix square?

Reading through the comments and will cop the shadows off kixsquare. Was tempted to buy off ebay since the prices are bad. For $90, these are a steal.

Back
Top Bottom