Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

The pictures are cool, but they're not showing the sole, which ended up being the deciding factor in my quest to try and get a pair. But since I waited until today to even try to line up a pair I've got to try my hand at tickets and all that.

9.5 and 10.5 back on ISS
Thank you FAM and ISS
wink.gif

The pictures are cool, but they're not showing the sole, which ended up being the deciding factor in my quest to try and get a pair. But since I waited until today to even try to line up a pair I've got to try my hand at tickets and all that.
An nt'er posted the soles just a couple of pages back.

Not sure why I fooled myself into thinking people would sleep on these this weekend..... REALLY want these due to the OG look down to the box and the supposed great quality but retail or bust for me. If I strike out, such is life. I'll hold out for an ATC II Hot Lava restock later this month if I can't get these.

I was after these but Im content with the Vintage ones from 2010, wore the hell out of them in club and everything and they still look fresh due to the off white tint of the canvas, these will get dogged quick fast like the black toes from last year. Also doesnt hurt i still have a 2010 on ice 

This one comes with the vandal sole. Bit thicker, has an angled heel section and a different outsole pattern.

Dammit ordered my size 11 yesterday and then 10.5 pops up again on iss hahah. Oh well thick socks for me.

Does anyone know if this canvas is more breathable than the canvas dunks?

Is there padding in the toebox like canvas dunks?

lmao at FC picture of the 2010 KOs. i wonder if these will yellow like that in <5 years.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom