Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

sucks, don't know if i have to work saturday or not

don't wanna pay resell just to find out im off and can get em myself for retail

but don't wanna miss the lower resell if i do work

Yah that's why I paid resale for em. One less thing on the list for this weekend. What I am wondering is if you happen to get multiple RSVP's for different releases on 3/15, how are you going to be able to wait for the FCFS stuff....

It's going to be extremely hectic and confusing. NikeTown had enough of an issue releasing ONE SHOE during the gamma 11 release (fights, cutting, etc.). I have no idea how they will be able to control all of these releases on the same day. I almost rather them split some of them to Sunday. If they can pull this weekend off with no major issue I will give them major props.

glad the only thing I need this week is crazy 1s
laugh.gif

Same story from last year. These KO's will be hyped because of what happened last year with the 1's. As they roll out the royal and bred colors for the ajko. good luck

Last edited:
These will hit $400-500 easy. Extra limited, hype, unc/georgetown pack only like 10 pairs made it seems plus nike logo done in 99.9% og fashion.....this is it. Hypebeast don't need to even hype it. I would't be shocked if these were black/gold type of numbers just allocated better. The ajko with its canvas base was always a "different type" of shoe. Pure love hate and jb knows it. Think about it. Preorders for an ajko 1 is $250-270. Almost double retail already. By Sunday ebay prices will be $400.

These will hit $400-500 easy. Extra limited, hype, unc/georgetown pack only like 10 pairs made it seems plus nike logo done in 99.9% og fashion.....this is it. Hypebeast don't need to even hype it. I would't be shocked if these were black/gold type of numbers just allocated better. The ajko with its canvas base was always a "different type" of shoe. Pure love hate and jb knows it. Think about it. Preorders for an ajko 1 is $250-270. Almost double retail already. By Sunday ebay prices will be $400.

Lol $400-$500? I doubt these will exceed blk/red prices.... I feel like ISS preorders would have been a lot more than $200 if these were that limited. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I'll take my chances on release day tho

Back
Top Bottom