Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I was watching Nightwings video. He pointed out that the front end of the toebox is raised and you can't really see the red looking down, that's probably why it seems to fit bigger
I noticed the same thing about the toebox, i'm just wondering how canvas evolve over time, IDK perhaps the toebox shape could change like this

will see ...

If I can, I will be doubling up on these from finishline or footlocker, then copping an sb from nike, if my captcha bot works 
devil.gif

Y'all trippin '

The Chicagos should be easy to cop .. There is hella pairs

I just copped the pack, and that's another story

Copped from Australia nike store

My advice is, don't pay too much over retail for Chicagos - there should be good numbers of them

Y'all trippin '

The Chicagos should be easy to cop .. There is hella pairs

I just copped the pack, and that's another story

Copped from Australia nike store

My advice is, don't pay too much over retail for Chicagos - there should be good numbers of them
3lab5 infrared numbers I am thinking....maybe less.

But yeah around 100$ over retail

Got a call earlier for them Chicago KO's :pimp: I wasn't going for them, but I got to see them yesterday and they looked dope, if I get the AJSB 1's I'll just let these go for good karma to anyone looking at my local HoH. Now my focus is strictly on the AJSB 1's tomorrow morning :nerd:

Got a call earlier for them Chicago KO's
pimp.gif
I wasn't going for them, but I got to see them yesterday and they looked dope, if I get the AJSB 1's I'll just let these go for good karma to anyone looking at my local HoH. Now my focus is strictly on the AJSB 1's tomorrow morning
nerd.gif
Which HoH?

Back
Top Bottom