Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-1-ko-high-og-shoe/pid-857259/pgid-1476592 Evilside's early link 
devil.gif

Last edited:

50/50% I wouldn't try it
Nah I wouldn't for these because no need but for the florals go for it.

Nike only makes EL live a second earlier than tweet if that. 

If you wanna risk it, I recommend adding to cart on chrome, checking out on firefox.

him saying that is wierd because like i said the ko's & the og 1's both fit the same... now while i havent had the new ko on foot (YET!) i couldnt see the vandal sole making them fit or feel a whole or even a 1/2 sz bigger..

the sole is thicker, not deeper/wider ...so it shouldnt affect sizing at all

The vandal outsoles are slightly wider compared to the jordan 1 outsoles, especially very near the front part.

For those of you who have gotten the 2014 AJKOs earlier already, can you confirm that the sizing is indeed running 1/2 size big ?

him saying that is wierd because like i said the ko's & the og 1's both fit the same... now while i havent had the new ko on foot (YET!) i couldnt see the vandal sole making them fit or feel a whole or even a 1/2 sz bigger..

the sole is thicker, not deeper/wider ...so it shouldnt affect sizing at all

The vandal outsoles are slightly wider compared to the jordan 1 outsoles, especially very near the front part.

For those of you who have gotten the 2014 AJKOs earlier already, can you confirm that the sizing is indeed running 1/2 size big ?

Catch up on the thread playboy :lol: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom