Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Anyone ever got their KO's Wet? or how did you clean the Canvas without the Red Bleeding into the White?

If anyone want's me to assist with Chicagos I can get em for retail RIGHT NOT from Australia .. Hit me up

Last edited:
Got cart jacked on the End 10.5 Pack. These EU sites really get **** for allocation. And if it's in your cart someone can still jack it. It wouldn't let me checkout.

Last edited:
got the pack off End... Not my size tho 
mean.gif

Is there a reason end didn't allow paypal guest checkout? I thought it worked before. Had the pack in my cart but couldn't checkout in time typing all my info!

end is notorious for cancelling because of overselling, they cancelled my bred 1s a week after i ordered :x :smh:

not gonna lie im pretty salty right now. congrats to those that copped.

why would they put them up 20 min after the usual release time ? 
mean.gif

not gonna lie im pretty salty right now. congrats to those that copped.

why would they put them up 20 min after the usual release time ? 
mean.gif
They don't have a release time. They had a lot of rough launches with all the hyped shoes lately, so they just post accordingly now to limit traffic. 

i think hes saying why not hours later.. why 20 mins?  as if their website didnt crash anyway

Lol i always laugh at people calling these small businesses crappy or being mad at their websites, they prob dont get as many customers per month as in the first minute of these release, for the little amount the make off these why would they boost Capacities.

Now these big companies they deserve all the hate they should invest and make it to not crash every release.

im extra salty. i had the links for the futures and the pack but of course the second i leave to get a drink they put them up. 
mean.gif

Lol i always laugh at people calling these small businesses crappy or being mad at their websites, they prob dont get as many customers per month as in the first minute of these release, for the little amount the make off these why would they boost Capacities.

Now these big companies they deserve all the hate they should invest and make it to not crash every release.

THIS. There's no need for a shop that only gets this kind of rush when there's a giant release to beef up the servers or do better load management. I'm surprised that there hasn't been a blanket ban from Nike/JB on letting them ship to the US . I know for a while you couldn't order reebok/adidas shipped from the EU to US. Then there's the whining that inevitably comes from people that have never ordered from EU sites, people keep complaining and they're going to end up killing a legitimate source for shoes.

Back
Top Bottom