Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Truth. The Black/Red 1 release especially annoyed every EU boutique that sold to an American. The entitled tweets about shipping and confirmation were embarrassing.  

Yep, i am pretty surprised as well. You get people mad about shipping then people complaining to them about customs fees, just everything makes me wonder how long these boutiques will keep putting up with it.

I mean in all honestly theyd still sell out with just the European scene going after pairs.

Having a server get overloaded is one thing. Not being able to check out once the shoes are in my cart is another.

geez, that pack coming from overseas is almost definitely gonna get customs fees...

glad i got it locked up here at home. :smokin

gotta sell it tho, to cop my size 13... cuz i already know ain't nobody gonna let me trade them a sz 11 for my 13... :smh:

the new store system on nike europe seems to like me....copped chicago ko's, the rival pack AND the sb's, all my size! 
smokin.gif

Chicago's Are Pretty Much Wrapped Up At This Point, It's This Damn Pack I'm Concerned With At This Point... Gonna Be In The Office All Day Tomorrow So I'm Not Sure What I'm Gonna Do For A Size 10... Looking At Their Twitter Page It Doesn't Look Like Nike Is Gonna Have Em Either?

All the overseas people in the threads tonight *****ing will be happy with End here pretty soon. When this system update happens that they're working on and keep bringing up on twitter, orders won't be able to be placed outside of Europe. That is their plan to combat the site traffic. Not upgrade anything. Just shut out long time customers that didn't just join the hype.

My friends and I will enjoy the 5 rivalry packs they're about to ship over to me in the meantime.

All the overseas people in the threads tonight *****ing will be happy with End here pretty soon. When this system update happens that they're working on and keep bringing up on twitter, orders won't be able to be placed outside of Europe. That is their plan to combat the site traffic. Not upgrade anything. Just shut out long time customers that didn't just join the hype.

My friends and I will enjoy the 5 rivalry packs they're about to ship over to me in the meantime.

I think its more people in the states complaining about the euro sites not really the europeans.

I think its more people in the states complaining about the euro sites not really the europeans.
The big picture point he's trying to make is that for all of the people across the pond who can't stand that we raid your stock, you're about to be happy campers.

Social media/NT giveth, social media/NT taketh away.

yep. blaming them on shipping delays, customs fees, foreign transaction fees, then hitting them with chargebacks. These euro sites probably had enough and the product is moving much faster at home now than before. 

Not complaining about the sites. Complaining about Americans being on them and blaming that for why they strike out. Euros buying 2 pairs of trainers a year wasn't paying Ends bills in 2008-2011, but now the euros always want us off their stores sites because they can finally sell the stock out themselves....now that shoes resell for $500+ on release day and everyone and their dog wants every pair that releases.

The big picture point he's trying to make is that for all of the people across the pond who can't stand that we raid your stock, you're about to be happy campers.

Social media/NT giveth, social media/NT taketh away.
lol i dont say anything because i always double tap both EU and US sites, thats the good thing about being an American troop stationed in England.
Not complaining about the sites. Complaining about Americans being on them and blaming that for why they strike out. Euros buying 2 pairs of trainers a year wasn't paying Ends bills in 2008-2011, but now the euros always want us off their stores sites because they can finally sell the stock out themselves....now that shoes resell for $500+ on release day and everyone and their dog wants every pair that releases.
True i mean it is what it is end of the day as long as they sell these companies dont care about who the sale goes to.

Customer loyalty means nothing nowadays.  This shoe bubble has reached a level that most of us never saw it reaching.  You think we saw our clearance rack specials that we beat the hell out of as kids going for 10x what we paid?

This hobby has just grown to a point where these companies can now turn their noses up at the people who built it and will continue to do nothing but profit.

NT has never been able to reach as many eyes as fast and as easy as social media has.  All of these companies better thank whoever they pray to that Twitter and Instagram have become the behemoths that they have become.

The problem for the Euro sites is not the customers that helped build their popularity during downtime. These customers aren't the ones flooding their customer service reps and filing chargebacks. Newer customers with a ridiculous sense of entitlement ruined the fun for everyone.

Can one of you fine gentleman direct me to either the page with the FNL link on it or maybe leave the link or PM it to me. I'd be most obliged...

The problem for the Euro sites is not the customers that helped build their popularity during downtime. These customers aren't the ones flooding their customer service reps and filing chargebacks. Newer customers with a ridiculous sense of entitlement ruined the fun for everyone.
100% right, but unfortunately they lump us all together.  It's now a US problem.  That's the easiest solution for them.  Just look at the Black/Red 1 thread.  Reminded me why I cut down my posting in the JB section dramatically.  People telling me that they could care less about being blocked from future releases, that they deserve instant updates due to how long they've waited for that particular pair...lol.  The level of entitlement indeed comical.

Last edited:
Just got up… Ready to Either Win or Fail…..

KO's I want

SB/RETRO 1's - Real Pics being posted makes the shoe more desirable except i'm not a fan of Green Kicks...

I hope maybe They throw out some oldie but goodies as well online during this mornings SH RUSH! 

Back
Top Bottom