Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Man that was easy and hard at the same time.. Got them in cart quick but then the bot killer wouldn't load. Once I got passed that, NDC had logged me out and couldn't remember my PW. Almost got locked out..

looooove the new verification by nike. i have been 3 of 3 for the past 48 hours. bred 1, gamma 11s from the other day's restock and now this.

damn this was harder than i thought.  already have a pair but fnl sold my pair when i was trying to use a reward card and ndc no dice on an 11

WoW with this new set up I thought 1.) Cart jacked 2.) Paypal F'd me over...once i click submit, it error "your address does not match with your credit card" i went back to edit and it was gone..I was FUMED! Went to check my email and order processed email confirmation was there..

anyone else had this problem?

Still in line with a size 9.... I'm done for 
eyes.gif

if you're in line for an 11.5 im gonna release my pair from my cart.

i just wanted to see how the new captcha system worked :D

hope one of ya'll get it

WoW with this new set up I thought 1.) Cart jacked 2.) Paypal F'd me over...once i click submit, it error "your address does not match with your credit card" i went back to edit and it was gone..I was FUMED! Went to check my email and order processed email confirmation was there..

anyone else had this problem?
My card was stored and i tried to check out, and said i didnt have one on file. i went to edit and it was already there and tried to check out and it went thru.

Coppped easy from FNL and FA...NDC no luck when the stupid select a picture thing kept coming up there were no pictures had to keep refreshing and then I was done.  I had link in hand too from a previous post on this thread no TLO needed...but in for 2 and they are selling out quickly!

Back
Top Bottom