Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Before I was second guessing buy kicks if i want them. Now I just buy them and if I dont like i'll just return. Beats going crazy looking for my size later. I think I'll like these though. I loved wearing the Old Loves.

Welp i struck out online.

At least i have a pair on the way and am going to the Bulls game tonight :smokin

WoW with this new set up I thought 1.) Cart jacked 2.) Paypal F'd me over...once i click submit, it error "your address does not match with your credit card" i went back to edit and it was gone..I was FUMED! Went to check my email and order processed email confirmation was there..

anyone else had this problem?
It didin't wanna let me get to paypal at first. Then when I logged in the shoe wasn't there and some roshe's I had in my cart were the only ones there. So I logged out and checked my cart they were still there. So I logged back in to check out and both shoes were there. So I removed the roshes and they finally let me check out with paypal for a size 15. 

Was able to get back in line and and add another 15 right now, so hopefully everybody who wanted could cop

Got a size 10 in cart with relative ease even though i messed up the pics like 2 times on my stupid phone lol. and i don't even want this shoe man i was just seeing if i could even be fast enough so i can try for the kobes next week 
roll.gif

Went 1 for 2 this AM...before the verification, probably would have went 0-2.

Would have liked to get the JB/SB 1s too, but I'm not complaining.

i didnt get hit with a capcha trying to get the sb... missed the FNL one because i put the wrong credit card type...i fail at life right now

Captcha bodied me, completely forgot about it and looked away for a good min after adding to cart. panicked and copped off ebay for 200 :/

Back
Top Bottom