Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Saw my cousin use a bot for the florals and KO just now. Added it quick but he manually had to do the picture thing, he said his boy said in a week or two it should be worked out. I dont like buying sneakers online, #teamshadyemployees/#teamgirlsthatworkatsneakerstoresthatwanttheD
Hit her with the wink and the Klondike :rofl: it never fails, in my Dey Dey voice: "fat bs need love to Craig!!!!" Lmao

Hit her with the wink and the Klondike
roll.gif
it never fails, in my Dey Dey voice: "fat bs need love to Craig!!!!" Lmao
LOL they be some joints out here in NY though...

LOL they be some joints out here in NY though...
Man I'll never forget I live in Detroit and this footlocker by my old house had this chick in there that would let me get any pair of jays out the back door if I take her and her friend to Apple bees you talking bout a brotha was needing that 2 for 20 :lol: ended up having to smash both they ugly tails for the DMP package :frown:

Is an awareness post... in many cases ppl that have missed ask me for an alley-oop which I've done many time #TeamRetail

The Following Are "Awareness Posts"

View media item 859587
READ-272x300.jpg

View media item 859588

What You Posted Is Just Throwing Salt In The Wounds Of Those Who Missed Out And Truly Unnecessary, Not To Mention NOT ALLOWED HERE As You Claim Them To Be Purposed For :wink:

Last edited:
How is SP in terms of canceling orders? Are they just as bad as finish line? I'm lookin' to double up on these.

Man I'll never forget I live in Detroit and this footlocker by my old house had this chick in there that would let me get any pair of jays out the back door if I take her and her friend to Apple bees you talking bout a brotha was needing that 2 for 20
laugh.gif
ended up having to smash both they ugly tails for the DMP package
frown.gif
Aint even mad at you.

When the Oregon foams came out...my cousin took down this UGLY chick...

We was chillin, son said "yo I won the raffle" I was like they aint call you. 5 mins later, got the call from Footlocker...

This just the game we in man... 

Last edited:
Aint even mad at you.

When the Oregon foams came out...my cousin took down this UGLY chick...

We was chillin, son said "yo I won the raffle" I was like they aint call you. 5 mins later, got the call from Footlocker...

This just the game we in man... 
Hit her with the Barry White "turn off the lights" works like a charm :lol:

How is SP in terms of canceling orders? Are they just as bad as finish line? I'm lookin' to double up on these.
I hope my order doesn't get canceled, been trying to check out for over an hour.  I got email confirmation so we'll see how that goes.

I hope these don't Smash on resale only cuz I have been able to CAWP… Ebay I see them posted at $290 
sick.gif

Struck out online, but my band is on tour right now and I made a pit stop by a mall in Atlanta and copped two pairs pretty easy. Everyone was just there for the KDs and left when they found out they were raffle only.

Was hesitant about getting these but copped from EB at the last minute, got thru the checkout without be placed on the timer

Back
Top Bottom