Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

dudes is killing me with this rivalry pack nonsense. I dont know if yall know but both colorways released in aj mid last year n went on sale

Welp after striking out online my homie cop me a pair back in south Carolina..no hype there for the 1's

Karma always finds its way back around :pimp:

Last edited:
Chicago easy, I've got no real connection to NC or GT so those have no draw for me, the Chicago is a classic though and done correctly this time too.
i like the carolina joints man

ive got no connection to unc but them colors just so fresh to me

Hit her with the Barry White "turn off the lights" works like a charm
laugh.gif
nice one mate ,

but it's Teddy Pendergrass, not barry white, but who cares,

Coppped easy from FNL and FA...NDC no luck when the stupid select a picture thing kept coming up there were no pictures had to keep refreshing and then I was done.  I had link in hand too from a previous post on this thread no TLO needed...but in for 2 and they are selling out quickly!
Happened to me as well on ndc

dudes is killing me with this rivalry pack nonsense. I dont know if yall know but both colorways released in aj mid last year n went on sale
Its the word "PACK", nike has ppl brainwashed that word just trigger, the "i gotta have it" zone in some ppl brains

Managed to grab 3 pairs. ISS order. ShoePalace site order. For the hell of it I went to the malI and was able to grab a pair no hassle.

View media item 859719
View media item 859721
Difficult pick up. My local mall had only 12 pairs between 2 stores. I was #11 in line. Thank you shoe karma. Incredible shoe. Very sturdy constructed. I love how the wings expand from the shoe. The vandal sole is a perfect look for the uppers. It gives off a super casual vibe. The leather around the ankle is smooth and well padded. The textile tongue takes me back to the 80s. I cant wait until it naturally yellows. This is a clean sneaker!

Back
Top Bottom