Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I attempted to buy off NDC at 5am, it got stuck on "processing payment" and that was as far as I got... I found a pair a bit over retail and jumped on it... Now I f I can manage to get the G'Towns and the black/blue KO's, this old man calls it quits on Jordan's.

I attempted to buy off NDC at 5am, it got stuck on "processing payment" and that was as far as I got... I found a pair a bit over retail and jumped on it... Now I f I can manage to get the G'Towns and the black/blue KO's, this old man calls it quits on Jordan's.
You will be back

Those UNCs are killer 
eek.gif
 Need to find someone to split the pack

Those gtowns are so hard. Makes me wonder how the shadows would look with a gray tongue

Does the shipping email from fnl usually come the day after order (or I guess 2 days since day after is Sunday) or the same day you order? Cause I got a "your order is official" email yet but not a shipping email yet, a little worried

your fine as long as you got your conformation email there yours you just have to wait till they actually ship out the shoe then you will get the tracking number and stuff.

Does the shipping email from fnl usually come the day after order (or I guess 2 days since day after is Sunday) or the same day you order? Cause I got a "your order is official" email yet but not a shipping email yet, a little worried
It'll come Sunday or late today, as long as you have that confirmation email you good

anyone from san jose area happen to go to Valley Fair and get these? was thinking about going to shiekh but decided to sleep in

Confirmation means you're in the clear, well except for when I bought bamboo xx8's they sent me a box with one 12.5 and one 13.5 when I ordered a 13.5 smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom