Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Wasn't interested in the pack but pics make them look nice. I was able to get my Chicagos from NDC this morning without issue. Congrats to everyone who copped (to wear) today!

b fresco b fresco how early did you have to get to NT for the pack?

Didn't cop em at NT, copped 2 at a local retailer and one a boutique. Got there about 5 AM, spot opened at 8....

Anywhere y'all know doing phone orders? Tryna throw my mans an oop.

And what should I expect to pay for the pack. Ima just sell WTK or WM and get em. I need em.

flightclub has the chicago ajko at 225+ .. but im sure some local CL or FB groups will have them at a better price. Also would highly suggest you head to your local mall and track down unclaimed.

Last edited:
HoH in Raleigh got sizes left for Chicagos from tickets that didn't get picked up.

I was able to try on a 13 and 12 and these do run bigger IMO. Sized down to a 12, from my usual size 13 in 1's. Just FYI.

How are they are they TTS or a little snug like the AJKO's from 2012?

So I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I have a size 13 in bred KO's from 2012, and size 13 in chicagos from 2010, in which i tried both on back to back yesterday, and the breds do fit more snug.

The chicagos. FTA @ south dekalb did raffles and no one signed up only like 4 people all different sizes. So i bascially won them on Thursday. Pack didnt release in Ga period.
Damn i ****** up. That was the move man. I usually jus shop at Cumberland but i didnt even try cause i thought the hype would be too high and my plug's store didnt get them, so i didnt even try. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom