Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

your fine as long as you got your conformation email there yours you just have to wait till they actually ship out the shoe then you will get the tracking number and stuff.
It'll come Sunday or late today, as long as you have that confirmation email you good
Confirmation means you're in the clear, well except for when I bought bamboo xx8's they sent me a box with one 12.5 and one 13.5 when I ordered a 13.5 smh
dope thanks guys 

So I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I have a size 13 in bred KO's from 2012, and size 13 in chicagos from 2010, in which i tried both on back to back yesterday, and the breds do fit more snug.
Yeah i went a .5 size up like i do normally with 1's because i have wide feet so idk how they are going to fit then i hope they are not to big.

Yeah i went a .5 size up like i do normally with 1's because i have wide feet so idk how they are going to fit then i hope they are not to big.
I have wide feet too I got a 10 even tho in 1s I can go .5 up, feel like a 10.5 wudda been better comfort wise but it still feels great so u should b fine

dont think its sticky, the one in that video might not be that good. i know the known brands if you turn the shoe just a little the stuff literally just falls off in a second

These are incredibly comfortable and I'm not sure if it's because of this vandal midsole and canvas but these make the normal air jordan 1's feel like bricks. Anybody else notice how comfortable these are?

Damn i ****** up. That was the move man. I usually jus shop at Cumberland but i didnt even try cause i thought the hype would be too high and my plug's store didnt get them, so i didnt even try. Smdh
I picked my pair up around 6:30. Was still a 11, 11.5, and 12 available.

Just picked up my pairs. The quality on these are superb! Oh and these are TTS. A half size smaller is too tight on the pinky toe.... I hope all that wanted were able to cop.

On to the Concord lows

Last edited:
Had my girl pick up a pair for me from the leftovers at niketown, Florals on the way from NDC. Only shoes I couldn't grab this weekend we're the Jordan futures and the Jordan sb. Other than that it has been a successful weekend

Back
Top Bottom