Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Are the Royal KOs really releasing? I was thinking about copping the chicagos that just came out, but still going back and forth. I'd definitely rather have the leather Chicago 1s for sure. 

Are the Royal KOs really releasing? I was thinking about copping the chicagos that just came out, but still going back and forth. I'd definitely rather have the leather Chicago 1s for sure. 
yep, nike's gonna release the ajko royal, (probably in summer),

regarding the aj1 og chigago next release, I dont know, but nike could probably release them the next year (30th anniversary) it would be a smart move

let's hope cuz the 2013 release wasn't so good,

it's weird nike released them without the OG treatment, like they did for the royals, black toes, breds, shadows or knicks...anyway

will see

mcho24 mcho24 I remember someone mentioning it either on here or ISS that it would be July. Now for the other KO's… I'm not sure when those are dropping.

My Chicago's come in tomorrow. Hopefully I don't pass out from that strong aroma everyone's been griping about. 
sick.gif

Yea the paypal step takes long enough i'm sure it can lead to oversell.
Praying for the quick shipment when i wake back up.

Yea the paypal step takes long enough i'm sure it can lead to oversell.
Praying for the quick shipment when i wake back up.
they sold out a lot slower than sites like hanon or end. 

customs is gonna hit us with that $60 fee 

the smell is that bad for you guys?

other then sniffing inside the shoe (which smells exactly like the bred 1's) mine are fine but then again i like the smell :lol: . i remember the III 88's had really strong glue smell soon as you opened the lid :x

Yeah, it's probably the strongest glue smell I've had in a few years (since the 2012 Thunders). I left a pair in my car trunk for a few days. Opened the trunk up and got smacked in the face with that glue smell. Had that beer face.

And as far as the storage talk, I feel your pains. I'm thinking of storage alternatives as shoes are taking up a lot of space in my office.

ha, yeah I got sick of the stack of boxes  in my "office" ,  so I decided to switch things up a bit.  

Boxes still take up all the space in my closets and under my bed though :x

That real estate struggle. 

The display looks nice. Dont think I could do that though. Your kicks don't get dusty?

I'm thinking about getting a bunch of those clear containers that stack perfectly. I don't have that many shoes so it wouldn't be bad.

Sorry off topic.

@Baig

Sold out in a few minutes

I got confused about the time zone!!! FML. I was on there at 12PM... 6pm my time, didn't see anything so then I thought it was BS. Forgot that 12AM would've been 6AM my time---- I'm so disgusted with myself right now :lol: and they weren't responding to comments in the IG post so I didn't figure it out until it was too late.

I got confused about the time zone!!! FML. I was on there at 12PM... 6pm my time, didn't see anything so then I thought it was BS. Forgot that 12AM would've been 6AM my time---- I'm so disgusted with myself right now
laugh.gif
and they weren't responding to comments in the IG post so I didn't figure it out until it was too late.
yeah it was 12am CET so 7am est

Back
Top Bottom