Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I would take all of these product descriptions with a grain of salt.  They've been known to keep the legacy descriptions and not update much of anything.

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. :lol:
I was going to do this but the black laces look amazing. Post pics please!
View media item 868113

Me opening the AJKO box

HhgCR.gif

so did one dude ever get his pack for $375 off some random dude?
nerd.gif
wat happened to dude
Dude is right here.  Pack was delivered today...  will post pics when I get home.

What happened to them dudes that was clowning me tho?  Talmbout the seller needed "a quick $375 loan" or something like that?  Where they at now?  
laugh.gif

Couple other guys in this thread placed orders with "random dude" after I came in here and posted the info - I've been communicating with one of them since and he got his pack last night and sent me pics.

Steal of the year for me.  No risk no reward.  Will be back to "stunt" on those few naysayers later tonight.

Last edited:
IMO  black laces look better than white, Red is better than white laces too, there's already to much white on the shoe, need to put some contrast ...  but to each their own, matter of taste

I would take all of these product descriptions with a grain of salt.  They've been known to keep the legacy descriptions and not update much of anything.

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. :lol:
View media item 868113

White laces :pimp:

just gotta lace them up higher :lol:

Looks like I'll be keeping both of my 12s in these Chicagos.  This white lace swap is like having your girl switch things up in bed for the first time in a while.  Mind blown. 
laugh.gif
White laces
pimp.gif

just gotta lace them up higher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I only lace 'em up to the top when I don't feel like tying 'em.  I'll just let the excess hang.

That humblebrag

Dude is right here.  Pack was delivered today...  will post pics when I get home.

What happened to them dudes that was clowning me tho?  Talmbout the seller needed "a quick $375 loan" or something like that?  Where they at now?  :lol:

Couple other guys in this thread placed orders with "random dude" after I came in here and posted the info - I've been communicating with one of them since and he got his pack last night and sent me pics.

Steal of the year for me.  No risk no reward.  Will be back to "stunt" on those few naysayers later tonight.

^nice! Man I wish I was able to get the pack. Im glad I got the Chicago's. Crazy how this pack is selling for so much. How much do you think the dmp 60+ pack is going for? Im thinking about trying to get the ajko pack but I can not justify the price.

Back
Top Bottom