Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Price probably?
285 shipped a bad price??
sick.gif

@ethandub0   No to me man. That's actually what I paid with shipping. Everyone else was asking 380-450 for my size hence why I said maybe it was the price.

Last edited:

Nice job. I was going to keep mine the way they came since it was the first time this color was used on ajkos and i was just happy with the nike branding but you have me seriously considering it now.
Thanks appreciate it. I personally think it looks much cleaner with the black tag. But idk some people like how the blue tag pops out

I definitely like the black/ blue tag better the the Blue/Black tag. Do you just contact that guy on twitter? I'm also looking at a pair of jewel Cortez's

I definitely like the black/ blue tag better the the Blue/Black tag. Do you just contact that guy on twitter? I'm also looking at a pair of jewel Cortez's

The black/blue tag looks to be from a Cortez/dunk/something from an actual pair if nike shoes.

As far as the custom tags go, I emailed dude at his yahoo email and he replied same day. After a couple emails he sent me PP invoice- issued payment, now just waiting for tags to come in.

That being said, I wanted to share the info with y'all but dunno if I'd co-sign him just yet. I'll def post pics once on hand.

The blk/ blue tag does look dope

I was interested I'm that custom tag before but it just looks big to me

Yeah I got the black/blue tags off of some dunks I bought from ebay for $20. I'm probably going to sell the dunks to my friend for $5-10 lol

finally , someone else.

First pair of kos for me and I haven't worn them yet but I put the left side on... Even with no laces they were rather tight around the first lace holes. I have wide feet and went Tts. I'm debating if I wanna return them or just tough it out.

These are clean though

Random request and speaking of the Rivalry Pack...I go back and forth on them. I love KOs and how comfortable they are. Thinking of pulling the trigger on the pack.

Anyone that has them, thoughts on them? Good shots of how they look being worn or with the other colored laces.

I went to 'Cuse so I hated Georgetown in the Big East days and hate UNC now in the ACC, but I'm willing to put all that aside. Thanks in advance.

^^^When you need convincing on buying something (how do they look on foot, & w alt laces), 9/10 you don't really need it. You when to Syracuse and dislike UNC...If that's not enough for you I dunno what is.

Last edited:
EXACTLY... really air jordans in general are extremely hard to come by in a 12.5

I normally default to sz. 13 because I'd rather have room in a 13 than have my toes destroyed in a 12
laugh.gif
you could believe how shocked i was to find one in the wild

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom