Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I guess I need to check under the insole too
mean.gif
me too, definitely didnt check 

Man, was definitely going to pick these up in size 11. Still need the Sport Blues for under

Anyone know if  Niketown LA/Niketown Beverly Hills is still releasing them? No update on their Twitter yet.

I'm not even worried about this release.

I noticed that Nike Talk members always makes a big deal about the AJKO releases but eventually everybody gets to eat.

(Except for the Rivalry Pack)

Be patient and if you really want the shoe cop when the rescheduled release happens.

In all honesty I had moved on from Nike and Jordan this year and I found out about this release a week ago.

There was no anticipation for me so I'm not that stressed about the canceled release.

Besides, I just picked up the AJKO Premium in the cinder brown colorway last week.

I had been looking for that shoe for a fair price since its initial release.

Now my collection is complete..not counting what is releasing this year.

Are shadow AJKOs confirmed?

Picked up a pair from ebayer Columbus1410 and they look clean. Gonna double check the soles when I get a chance but overall I'm happy with them..

I'm not even worried about this release.

I noticed that Nike Talk members always makes a big deal about the AJKO releases but eventually everybody gets to eat.
(Except for the Rivalry Pack)

Be patient and if you really want the shoe cop when the rescheduled release happens.

In all honesty I had moved on from Nike and Jordan this year and I found out about this release a week ago.

There was no anticipation for me so I'm not that stressed about the canceled release.

Besides, I just picked up the AJKO Premium in the cinder brown colorway last week.

I had been looking for that shoe for a fair price since its initial release.

Now my collection is complete..not counting what is releasing this year.

Are shadow AJKOs confirmed?

I'd say that generally that is true but this release was canceled due to mold/mildew. I'm 99% sure these are getting destroyed. Nike isn't going to take the risk and be liable for the health risk and they're more than likely not going to clean every pair individually. They may remake them at another point but I wouldn't expect these anytime soon. Unless Nike has got a stash somewhere

Now imagine if something like this happened with a holiday 11 release? There would be all out pandemonium.

Anyone who ask if NIKETOWN, NIKE or any STORE that's a major Retailer for NIKE/JB  IS RELEASING THESE!

Havent checked the post in days. Damn, Its crazy that the release got shut down. Welp got my pair with no issues, sprayed em just cause. I wonder how many dudes will just sell their pairs. Im keeping mine these are hot and their DB and Bin23 kind of limited now, actually more limited than the leather pairs were. Kinda Blows that last Bred AJKO pair out of the water. These are def getting worn tomorrow.

Last edited:
I thought he was narrating Mark Twains book the way he kept saying the "N" word.
Dude always uses the N word and thinks it's cool.  The first time I watched one of his videos I thought it was a parody.

The sad fact is when doing a Youtube video you have to edit it so he as to take note.

He has no desire to want to do better.  That is just normal day to day for him.

He is truly a product of that fake hip hop community that embraced that word and all the other idiotic behavior that goes along with that supposed culture.

I guess you have to take the good along with the bad, but I would never subscribe or do business with anyone who openly talks that way regardless of their race.

I can never get my 3 minutes back from watching that video...

He really compared asbestos to mold
You caught that too.

I thought it was just me. 

Next someone will compare UV rays to mold because they both can cause cancer if exposed to them for long periods of time.

I'm dead.
mean.gif

Havent checked the post in days. Damn, Its crazy that the release got shut down. Welp got my pair with no issues, sprayed em just cause. I wonder how many dudes will just sell their pairs. Im keeping mine these are hot and their DB and Bin23 kind of limited now, actually more limited than the leather pairs were. Kinda Blows that last Bred AJKO pair out of the water. These are def getting worn tomorrow.
How are they limited when they haven't been officially released?

The Rival pack was truly limited and no one cared.  Even with special packaging, no one cared.

The thing about the AJKO is it has a cult fan base, but the general population doesn't care.

The last couple of AJKO releases I was allowed to skip over a hundred people in line to cop

because there was no hype and the store manager wanted to get me out of the way so I didn't have to waste my time.

I'm glad you got your pair and let us know how they are quality wise compared to past releases, but all the hype needs to stop.

Complex will read your post and do an article blowing things out of proportion and then these will be deemed the banned AJKO

with an resale value of $2,000.00 or some crazy number.

Rivalry pack was limited as hell. Now no one gives a damn

Could have bought the pack for $200 shipped DS and passed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom