Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Might be in for a pair. I kind of wanted the Royal and Black/Red but let go of the Royals when I got Hi's and the Black/Red release had molding issues and then got cancelled or something.

Might be in for a pair. I kind of wanted the Royal and Black/Red but let go of the Royals when I got Hi's and the Black/Red release had molding issues and then got cancelled or something.
What’s some of your favorite and least favorite KOs? By the way would love to see a new video soon on anything.

Last edited:
I had the Chicago vintage (2014) with the regular 1 aged mid/sole. Wore it to the ground and eventually got rid of it for like 50 bucks. The canvas got dirty and I wasn't feeling it anymore.

I also copped the Royals and gave a pair of Shadows to my nephew. My co-worker saw me wearing one, I told him about the obsidian quilted pair and he ended up picking that up. Eventually sold those too for cheap cuz it was faded, and I even dyed them once or twice.

Picked up the Breds not too long ago and it's probably the nicest one out of all of them. I don't wear it that much though maybe that's why lol. Prob will pick up these Chicago's since I didn't have the NA AJKO model.

stormblue.jpg

anything aj 1 related is hyped. mids, lows, highs all of them nothing matters anymore. im not lying when I say this but I remember these at big 5 for 19.99 in 86 or 87.. they couldn't give them away.

the last release was a easy cop and even seen em on shelf.

now people will be losing they minds and paying resell on these and crying on Twitter for KO Chi.

nike can put chi sandals slap a Nike draw in them in snkrs app and world would lose they minds.

I mean yeezy sides flipping for 200$ lmao

I still have my old pair in great condition ... will be funny to see ppl beast over these this round tho

This is kinda me. I was trying to get a pair of these and the black toes off ebay late last year, until I heard they were coming back, but nobody would take my offers so I am very much looking forward to these.

the last release was a easy cop and even seen em on shelf.

now people will be losing they minds and paying resell on these and crying on Twitter for KO Chi.

nike can put chi sandals slap a Nike draw in them in snkrs app and world would lose they minds.

I mean yeezy sides flipping for 200$ lmao

That shoe (flyease?) for handicapped people is reselling for $750...so that makes it so the ones that actually need something like that can't get them. It's sad what the sneaker world has become.

Back
Top Bottom