Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

1 more game
pimp.gif

Yankees are gunna have to call on their greatest enemies, the Red Sox, and ask them for that 04 comeback aura. Word to the Jersey Shore episode of south park.

I feel like a father who was forced to watch his only daughter get a train ran on her. Im %!*@#!# disgusted and disappointed and angry, but at the end of the day I still love the Yankees. Even though theyre playing like a bunch of ****heads!

Yankees are gunna have to call on their greatest enemies, the Red Sox, and ask them for that 04 comeback aura. Word to the Jersey Shore episode of south park.

I feel like a father who was forced to watch his only daughter get a train ran on her. Im %!*@#!# disgusted and disappointed and angry, but at the end of the day I still love the Yankees. Even though theyre playing like a bunch of ****heads!

Did Gardner actually think he was going to get to score!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In the words of Ron Washington, "Baseball do what baseball do."

Ron Washington has always preached DEFENSE and PITCHING.

We have always had power, just no pitching and no defense.

Ron Washington has taken a BEATING in the media down here.

Even when the team had a 9 game lead in the division.

So it feels good to see him getting the last laugh.

Even if the Yankees come back and win the series(
wink.gif
) its a successful season for the Rangers organization.

Did Gardner actually think he was going to get to score!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In the words of Ron Washington, "Baseball do what baseball do."

Ron Washington has always preached DEFENSE and PITCHING.

We have always had power, just no pitching and no defense.

Ron Washington has taken a BEATING in the media down here.

Even when the team had a 9 game lead in the division.

So it feels good to see him getting the last laugh.

Even if the Yankees come back and win the series(
wink.gif
) its a successful season for the Rangers organization.

Some of these cowboys fans in here, know damn well they don't really root for the rangers, just probably hate the Empire. It's all good, we should have your best arm nxt season

Some of these cowboys fans in here, know damn well they don't really root for the rangers, just probably hate the Empire. It's all good, we should have your best arm nxt season

Really ? I know your a clown but u gotta come better than that kid
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the amount of trolling in this thread I didn't know the Phillies vs. Giants series was over either..

Really ? I know your a clown but u gotta come better than that kid
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the amount of trolling in this thread I didn't know the Phillies vs. Giants series was over either..

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Sad part is the Cowboys fans are mainly Yankee fans.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Sad part is the Cowboys fans are mainly Yankee fans.

Man.
ohwell.gif

The Rangers have totally outclassed us this series.
tired.gif

Their starting pitching has been more consistent, Game 1's 8th inning aside, their bullpen has been lights out and they've been getting timely hitting especially with RISP.

Aside from Cano the bats have been MIA, we've squandered countless opportunities with RISP while the Rangers seem like they've gotten big hits anytime they need them.

At this point I'm just hoping we get a chance to face Cliff Lee again in a Game 7.

It's not over, but it's not looking good.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom