Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Some of these cowboys fans in here, know damn well they don't really root for the rangers, just probably hate the Empire. It's all good, we should have your best arm nxt season
Sad part is the Cowboys fans are mainly Yankee fans.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cheer up, only 200 Mill for Cliff Lee in the offseason
roll.gif

Man.
ohwell.gif

The Rangers have totally outclassed us this series.
tired.gif

Their starting pitching has been more consistent, Game 1's 8th inning aside, their bullpen has been lights out and they've been getting timely hitting especially with RISP.

Aside from Cano the bats have been MIA, we've squandered countless opportunities with RISP while the Rangers seem like they've gotten big hits anytime they need them.

At this point I'm just hoping we get a chance to face Cliff Lee again in a Game 7.

It's not over, but it's not looking good.
tired.gif

Some of these cowboys fans in here, know damn well they don't really root for the rangers, just probably hate the Empire. It's all good, we should have your best arm nxt season

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cheer up, only 200 Mill for Cliff Lee in the offseason
roll.gif

Eduardo Nunez for Mark Teixiera
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

@@+* is looking UGLY!!!

But we still got a chance. Who knows what tomorrow brings? CC on the hill at the stadium. Maybe a win tomorrow will pump them up and get them back into shape.
pimp.gif

Eduardo Nunez for Mark Teixiera
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

@@+* is looking UGLY!!!

But we still got a chance. Who knows what tomorrow brings? CC on the hill at the stadium. Maybe a win tomorrow will pump them up and get them back into shape.
pimp.gif

Both statements here are correct. Neftali Feliz entered my daily lexicon just this past week.
pimp.gif
 I will always hate the Yanks, Cowboys, and Lakers no matter what. It's not even the teams' fault per se; more so the fans. I revel in these moments of Yanks' despair. 

Both statements here are correct. Neftali Feliz entered my daily lexicon just this past week.
pimp.gif
 I will always hate the Yanks, Cowboys, and Lakers no matter what. It's not even the teams' fault per se; more so the fans. I revel in these moments of Yanks' despair. 

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Can we win tmrw for the sake of winning 1 at home.. for the fans at least.
The fans that keep gettin ghost before the 8th inning is over?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I'd rather take an L tomorrow and close it out at home. I wanna go back and quote every one of you idiots that thought the Yankees rolled in 5 and that the Rangers couldn't keep up, but I don't even need to. The garbage they've put out on the field speaks for itself.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I'd rather take an L tomorrow and close it out at home. I wanna go back and quote every one of you idiots that thought the Yankees rolled in 5 and that the Rangers couldn't keep up, but I don't even need to. The garbage they've put out on the field speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

nerd.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

*Raises Hand*

That was me.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

*Raises Hand*

That was me.

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.

Originally Posted by debs 168

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.

eek.gif

I said the Rangers wouldn't be able to recover after the game 1 meltdown. These dudes been taking the fight to the Yanks. The TBS announcer was right, maybe it was like a blessing in disguise. Either way, props to them...I'm not a fan of either team but wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers make it to the World Series because we've never seen that before

eek.gif

I said the Rangers wouldn't be able to recover after the game 1 meltdown. These dudes been taking the fight to the Yanks. The TBS announcer was right, maybe it was like a blessing in disguise. Either way, props to them...I'm not a fan of either team but wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers make it to the World Series because we've never seen that before

Back
Top Bottom