Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

King Riece everytime a lefty goes up to bat I always check for her. In that pic she looks kinda old but on tv this girl looks like a 10!!

King Riece everytime a lefty goes up to bat I always check for her. In that pic she looks kinda old but on tv this girl looks like a 10!!

wow...that was like 3 pages of arguing...filling up the thread...wack

anyway

a day without baseball...time for the Oregon Ducks!

wow...that was like 3 pages of arguing...filling up the thread...wack

anyway

a day without baseball...time for the Oregon Ducks!

Originally Posted by roboski

word
laugh.gif
she still look bad tho

u think Jeter smashed ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

word
laugh.gif
she still look bad tho

u think Jeter smashed ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Who is that in your avy foam?

nerd.gif

i have no idea to be honest, i googled image searched something like last week and she was there. I went from
eek.gif
devil.gif
in a matter of seconds

Originally Posted by Proshares

Who is that in your avy foam?

nerd.gif

i have no idea to be honest, i googled image searched something like last week and she was there. I went from
eek.gif
devil.gif
in a matter of seconds

Nice pic of Corliss
pimp.gif

During the regular season she had her sleeves all rolled up, showing off as much skin as possible
laugh.gif

eek.gif
that she's my age.

Pic doesn't do her justice

Why's Carton's shirt blurred out?
nerd.gif

Nice pic of Corliss
pimp.gif

During the regular season she had her sleeves all rolled up, showing off as much skin as possible
laugh.gif

eek.gif
that she's my age.

Pic doesn't do her justice

Why's Carton's shirt blurred out?
nerd.gif

Some Yankee news:
CLEVELAND (AP)—The Cleveland Indians have acquired a minor league pitcherand infielder from the Yankees, completing the July 31 trade that sent relieverKerry Wood(notes) to New York.

The Indians got right-hander Andrew Shive and infielder Matt Cusick onThursday. The 24-year-old Shive went 1-2 with a 4.56 ERA in 16 Class-A reliefoutings, one season after undergoing reconstructive right elbow surgery.

Cusick, 24, split last season between Double-A Trenton and Triple-AScranton/Wilkes-Barre. He batted a combined .243 with three homers and 35 RBIsin 88 games.

In the deal, New York paid $1.5 million of the $3.6 million remaining onWood’s $10.5 million salary for 2010. His contract includes an $11 million teamoption for 2011.

KLJ, allen, I know nothing about these guys
laugh.gif

For all I know they'll either be studs or total busts.

CC Sabathia has also said he would make himself available to pitch in relief tomorrow if needed.  Claims he can throw 45-50 pitches.

Some Yankee news:
CLEVELAND (AP)—The Cleveland Indians have acquired a minor league pitcherand infielder from the Yankees, completing the July 31 trade that sent relieverKerry Wood(notes) to New York.

The Indians got right-hander Andrew Shive and infielder Matt Cusick onThursday. The 24-year-old Shive went 1-2 with a 4.56 ERA in 16 Class-A reliefoutings, one season after undergoing reconstructive right elbow surgery.

Cusick, 24, split last season between Double-A Trenton and Triple-AScranton/Wilkes-Barre. He batted a combined .243 with three homers and 35 RBIsin 88 games.

In the deal, New York paid $1.5 million of the $3.6 million remaining onWood’s $10.5 million salary for 2010. His contract includes an $11 million teamoption for 2011.

KLJ, allen, I know nothing about these guys
laugh.gif

For all I know they'll either be studs or total busts.

CC Sabathia has also said he would make himself available to pitch in relief tomorrow if needed.  Claims he can throw 45-50 pitches.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

That's our ace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

That's our ace
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the game, Rangers suck at home in the Postseason so i'm kind of optimistic it will go well but it all depends on Hughes, hopefully we can pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom