Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Of course he's in them but I don't see how that article from Swish proves it. Mix in a question about Colby.

Of course he's in them but I don't see how that article from Swish proves it. Mix in a question about Colby.

finish em off tonight, texas....i got $%#% going on this weekend and don't have time to watch y'all squander this damn thing
laugh.gif

finish em off tonight, texas....i got $%#% going on this weekend and don't have time to watch y'all squander this damn thing
laugh.gif

I guess I'm on the other side of the fence, I love that Swisher said that. Nick has been one guy who aside from the homer he hit last game (100% bc of the high socks) has been struggling. He has been the high energy guy on this team for 2 years, this shouldn't surprise anyone. I like that he said this because it's a sign of confidence and even though it might be ridiculous it might give him an added boost against him. Then again I'm sure Lee has heard this story and he will make it his damn mission to sit Swisher down 3 times if they face in game 7.

I guess I'm on the other side of the fence, I love that Swisher said that. Nick has been one guy who aside from the homer he hit last game (100% bc of the high socks) has been struggling. He has been the high energy guy on this team for 2 years, this shouldn't surprise anyone. I like that he said this because it's a sign of confidence and even though it might be ridiculous it might give him an added boost against him. Then again I'm sure Lee has heard this story and he will make it his damn mission to sit Swisher down 3 times if they face in game 7.

On to game 6.

I think the Yankees will win, and in grand fashion today. They hit CJ Wilson hard the 2nd time they faced him, and I expect more of the same in a less talented pitcher in Colby Lewis. Call it revenge, or call it better scouting and being more prepared I like the Yankees chances. Cruz is hurt, says he will play but that hammy is hurting him. That means he wont have the same type of power and if he does play the field, (probably will DH) it gives the left handed Yankees an advantage hitting to right field.

I'll be out watching the game with a bunch of friends at a party so I wish whoever is in here the best of luck. Team Shrimp 4 ever.

Lets go Yankees.

On to game 6.

I think the Yankees will win, and in grand fashion today. They hit CJ Wilson hard the 2nd time they faced him, and I expect more of the same in a less talented pitcher in Colby Lewis. Call it revenge, or call it better scouting and being more prepared I like the Yankees chances. Cruz is hurt, says he will play but that hammy is hurting him. That means he wont have the same type of power and if he does play the field, (probably will DH) it gives the left handed Yankees an advantage hitting to right field.

I'll be out watching the game with a bunch of friends at a party so I wish whoever is in here the best of luck. Team Shrimp 4 ever.

Lets go Yankees.

I wouldn't want to give Cliff Lee and the rangers any locker room message board material like that.  The embarasment of game 3 is clearly in his head.

the ironic part is that Lee could be pitching for the yanks right now.

I wouldn't want to give Cliff Lee and the rangers any locker room message board material like that.  The embarasment of game 3 is clearly in his head.

Hyalite wrote:
I wouldn't want to give Cliff Lee and the rangers any locker room message board material like that.  The embarrassment of game 3 is clearly in his head.

it's not ironic. we trade to trade for him. had a deal in place and then the Rangers failed one of our players during the physical so they made the trade with Seattle.

Hyalite wrote:
I wouldn't want to give Cliff Lee and the rangers any locker room message board material like that.  The embarrassment of game 3 is clearly in his head.

it's not ironic. we trade to trade for him. had a deal in place and then the Rangers failed one of our players during the physical so they made the trade with Seattle.

This is going around Facebook.
Our father,who art in the Bronx, baseball be thy name. Where hot dogs are on buns and championships are won, on earth as they do in New York. Give us these games, so we forgive those who root against us, and lead us not, into elimination, but deliver us to the World Series. AMEN! ... Copy &...Send if ur a die hard Yankees Fan.
pimp.gif

This is going around Facebook.
Our father,who art in the Bronx, baseball be thy name. Where hot dogs are on buns and championships are won, on earth as they do in New York. Give us these games, so we forgive those who root against us, and lead us not, into elimination, but deliver us to the World Series. AMEN! ... Copy &...Send if ur a die hard Yankees Fan.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom