Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

I know man, it sucks.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz
laugh.gif
your avatar      but props on bein a man of your word n putting it up.

i have a mod on another messageboard with a laker related signature he has to keep from when the lakers won in june til the end of this nba season over a bet we made over a bet during the 2010 finals.

stuff like that makes the game threads fun though.

Originally Posted by onewearz
laugh.gif
your avatar      but props on bein a man of your word n putting it up.

i have a mod on another messageboard with a laker related signature he has to keep from when the lakers won in june til the end of this nba season over a bet we made over a bet during the 2010 finals.

stuff like that makes the game threads fun though.

I haven't been on in a few days, I just wanted to say congrats to the Rangers fans dirk and the rest on a great series and good luck in the world series. You guys played the hell out of us. I hope you keep leeand we see you again next year.

To my fellow Yankee fans, we'll be *%%#%+% back next year.

I haven't been on in a few days, I just wanted to say congrats to the Rangers fans dirk and the rest on a great series and good luck in the world series. You guys played the hell out of us. I hope you keep leeand we see you again next year.

To my fellow Yankee fans, we'll be *%%#%+% back next year.

Props on not being like these dudes on here who don't hold up their end of a bet.

Props on not being like these dudes on here who don't hold up their end of a bet.

laugh.gif

Dirk thats dirty. What did the Sox fans do to you to deserve that. Nah JP.

PS: Congrats for comin out the closet gramps. It must have been tough to hold it in for all these years.

laugh.gif

Dirk thats dirty. What did the Sox fans do to you to deserve that. Nah JP.

PS: Congrats for comin out the closet gramps. It must have been tough to hold it in for all these years.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @ that avatar sl;kvcjxlkxdfjgsldakfjklsdsdfj I don't know whether to laugh or cry...SMH.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Dirk could not have picked a worse picture man
laugh.gif

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @ that avatar sl;kvcjxlkxdfjgsldakfjklsdsdfj I don't know whether to laugh or cry...SMH.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Dirk could not have picked a worse picture man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by manny1

some of you Yankee fans taking this to seriously. you know damn well if it was the other way around and the Yankees were winning the series that you would be talking trash to all the Ranger fans about losing.

Check out the threads from last year with the Twins, Angels and Phillies.  The only ones who got that kind of treatment from the regulars in the NYY thread are the ones who came in declaring that they won the series already and that the Yanks had no chance.  You have dudes coming out of the woodworks talking reckless for no reason when it comes to the Yanks, although it's expected.  The ones humble and giving props in defeat do the same thing when we win and I can vouch for every one of those dudes.  We only talk %*%! with the regulars we see posting all year like SKA or DSA/AIF or Dirk or JPZ or nnarum (
nerd.gif
) and that's all in good fun because we post back and forth arguing all the time.  But trust me, not all Yankee fans are like the %@# holes who post as you're describing.

Sorry, needed to get that out there.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom